Honeymoon- Room deliveries or orders

Berlk

Earning My Ears
We are trying to push on and celebrate our honeymoon at the end of August at WDW. I was looking to have some champagne/a gift basket in our room for our stay, but the Disney featured company that does deliveries is temporarily closed/not accepting new orders currently. We are not from the area and I'm wondering who/where I can place an order from for something like this! It looks as though cakes are only available through a restaurant/dining reservation and we haven't made any bookings yet! How can I arrange for something special to celebrate?? Thanks for any suggestions/help!

If you're staying at a Disney resort, you can get a cake delivered to your room via that resort's Private Dining (if they're doing them right now). You don't have to have a restaurant reservation. I'd call Private Dining at the resort and see what options they have now!

Bring your own champagne and buy cupcakes there. I honestly don't know if they are doing any type of deliveries like that right now.

My husband and I did that one year for our anniversary because we were too cheap to pay for an actual delivery. LOL

I LOVE Costco, but they don’t do only 1 bottle of champagne, the one they have on the site is $150+ I think it was?? I’ll look into the cakes more, we do have dining booked now. I’d love to bring my own, I’m usually pretty frugal, but it would have to be in my checked bag, and I’m worried about it surviving the flight. Or maybe lots of bubble wrap!! Also now that you’ve mentioned it I could probably grab a bottle in the airport at a duty free??? Thanks for all of the help!! Replanting a Covid wedding, and now replanting a Covid honeymoon has left me less creative than usual!

I LOVE Costco, but they don’t do only 1 bottle of champagne, the one they have on the site is $150+ I think it was?? I’ll look into the cakes more, we do have dining booked now. I’d love to bring my own, I’m usually pretty frugal, but it would have to be in my checked bag, and I’m worried about it surviving the flight. Or maybe lots of bubble wrap!! Also now that you’ve mentioned it I could probably grab a bottle in the airport at a duty free??? Thanks for all of the help!! Replanting a Covid wedding, and now replanting a Covid honeymoon has left me less creative than usual!
This covid has made see all the things getting vanished about travelling :(
Sorry for the typos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter