Honeymoon Sept 8-13

Wayne O

Earning My Ears
Hello. We are totally excited. We booked a week in Disney this weekend for our honeymoon. My friend who is a frequent visitor to WDW told me about this site.

I started going through some of the posts here and will continue tonight. We did not book the special honeymoon package, however I want research and find all the great things WDW has to offer prior to the trip to make the trip something we will remember forever.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Cograts on the wedding and welcome to the boards!
What resort are you staying in? Each hotel has something special for the honeymooners, and they try to make it as wonderful for you as possible.

Some things we did on our honeymoon there were eating at Victoria's and Alberts at the Grand Floridian, Cinderalla's castle and the Hoop Dee Doo. Another place we enjoyed was Ohana's at the Poly, and the California Grill.

Hello tiger,

Thank you for the Congrats! We are staying at the Caribbean. We were looking at the Polynesian, but wanted to save the extra $.

When I booked the trip online there was a place to enter additional info and I put in there that it was our honeymoon. Guess I should call them in the next couple of weeks and let them know again!

Wayne

I've never stayed at the Caribbean, so I won't be much help on what to do there. However, I would call them back. Tell them you'll be there for your honeymoon. Ask if they have a room with a "special" view or a better location.
Due the same with your dinner ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter