Honeymoon Trip Extras

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
We're heading to Universal for our honeymoon in November (8-13). We will have annual passes and staying at RPR. I'm looking for some fun extras we could add on to the trip. What super fun things did you guys do in addition to hitting the parks? Mini golf? Pool hop? Anything we could add on like a tour?
Also, does notating it's our honeymoon on the reservation do anything?

There’s no harm in adding that’s it your honeymoon on your reservation.

Have a special dinner at somewhere like The Palm......beautiful and ideal for a special occasion. Minion character breakfast is on a Saturday morning.

Luau on certain evenings too at RP.

Get your celebrating button when you check into the hotel

Wear them as most TM’s will acknowledge you are celebrating at UO

Some peeps have reported they have received treats as free food item or soda

Does not mean you will get extra food items but you will get many good wishes/congratulations

The Palm is actually on our list! We're having dinner at Shula's on our arrival night, but we haven't decided exactly which day to do the Palm yet.

I didn't know UO did celebrate buttons! We will definitely get them.

I'm not 100% sure we're doing Volcano Bay. But if we do, a cabana sounds awesome. It would be nice to have a dedicated spot.

I am a LONG time lurker coming out of hiding.
First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon.
We just returned from universal and did some extras that were fun.
Sapphire falls has a Caribbean dinner/show you could check out.
They have a dessert party at universal studios that’s lots of fun. You get reserved seating for both the parade and the cinema spectacular show, plus drinks and desserts. They should be having it some time in November also.
Definitely get your buttons. Our son had one for his birthday and got lots of attention and some free desserts.
Let your resort know also. They sent our son up ice cream for his birthday at PB.

PB gave us a room upgrade (standard to deluxe). Granted it was off season, but it was still an awesome surprise.

The Palm is actually on our list! We're having dinner at Shula's on our arrival night, but we haven't decided exactly which day to do the Palm yet.

I didn't know UO did celebrate buttons! We will definitely get them.

I'm not 100% sure we're doing Volcano Bay. But if we do, a cabana sounds awesome. It would be nice to have a dedicated spot.

The Palm is the one and only reservation we make on all our trips.....

Even midweek it does get busy and it would be a shame to miss such a beautiful restaurant......we made the reservation last week for our March stay, but in December we only booked a week out, so it doesn't need to be too far ahead of your visit...….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!