Honeymoon

Does Disney do anything special when you stay at one of the WDW Deluxe Hotels for your honeymoon?

Its hit or miss nothing guaranteed.
My daughter had a Disney wedding and stayed at The Wilderness Lodge and received 0 pixie dust from the hotel.
But there are people who have had all kinds of little extras, guess it just depends on who sees it, KWIM?
Put it on your room reservation for sure and on any dinner reservations you make just so they are aware.

My husband and I renewed our vows on The Disney Magic in 2012 and we spent less than a quarter of what our daughters wedding cost and we were treated like royalty for the entire 7 days.

Congratulations and have fun!

We were upgraded at YC...to a room that sounded like it was in a construction zone. We had a lovely honeymoon last month, but that was the only pixie dust.

We got married at Disney World and had the first part of our honeymoon at the Polynesian. We did not receive anything other than congratulations.

We stayed at the Grand Floridian and got upgraded to club level with theme park view in the main building. Room 4421 to be exact. We also got balloons and chocolates delivered to our room one night. We were blown away.

We stayed at the Yacht Club at the end of our honeymoon, and our room was upgraded. We did not get anything special in the room.

We got a white chocolate Mickey and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room at the Yacht Club on our wedding trip

We will be celebrating our honeymoon and both our actually birthdays! I'm just really hoping may be they upgrade me to a preferred room....haha that's all the pixie dust I'm hoping for!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts