Honeymooning in July??

SafariTigger

Mouseketeer
I will be honeymooning first on the DisneyWonder from 7/21 to 7/25 and then going to the Port Orleans Riverside until 7/31. Will anyone else be honeymooning at this time? Any suggestions for must-dos? I can't wait! I'm so excited!!

:p :p :p

I will be there from July 22 until July 29. We did the honeymoon package, so we're getting our pictures done by the photographer. We're also going to dinner at a couple of the nicer restaurants, and we're doing a luau. Hope you have a great time...and congratulations!

We will also be there from July 23 through July 29. My fiance and I are huge Disney fans. We've decided to do some of the things we normally don't get a chance to do (or don't have the money to do). As a gift, my parents have paid for our dinner at Victoria and Albert's the first night we're there. We're also going on the Keys to the Kingdom tour that Wednesday. Make sure to buy your wedding ears!

lady

We have also planned the photography session and the luau. I'm hoping for a day at the Disney Institute Spa. I have heard so many people say that you have to get the wedding ears, do they treat you differently if you're wearing them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter