Hong Kong Disneyland board

A few of my photos from May 2009 to kick things off (full trip report here.).

1454124.jpg

145474.jpg

145457-1.jpg

145423.jpg

145455.jpg

1454116.jpg

1454105.jpg

145436.jpg

145497.jpg

1454143.jpg

1454231.jpg

Inspiration Lake:
1404-1.jpg

Hollywood Hotel:
1435-1.jpg

HK Disneyland Hotel:
1440-1.jpg

1445-1.jpg

Thanks for the picture, it sure looks beautiful. :goodvibes
I cant wait to go-was due to be next year but my brother in Australia wants us to go the year after now :sad1: He's booked loads of holidays next year and cant take any extra time off to spend with us.
Oh well-gives us more time to save up :thumbsup2

Thanks for the picture, it sure looks beautiful. :goodvibes
I cant wait to go-was due to be next year but my brother in Australia wants us to go the year after now :sad1: He's booked loads of holidays next year and cant take any extra time off to spend with us.
Oh well-gives us more time to save up :thumbsup2

Maybe some of the new lands will be open by then? I think that they are building Toy Story Land first?

Steve many thanks for posting up your photos and sending the reminder link to your trip report :goodvibes

What a lovely collection of photos! You've given us a wonderful overview of Hong Kong Disney. Somehow I missed reading your report in May, but thanks to the handy link, I'll soon catch up. Thanks.

wonderful pictures!
DD's memory card corrupted, causing her to lose many of her pictures - unfortunately, almost all of the ones she took in HK disney...
i'll see if i can find the few that survived...

wonderful pictures!
DD's memory card corrupted, causing her to lose many of her pictures - unfortunately, almost all of the ones she took in HK disney...
i'll see if i can find the few that survived...

I feel your pain. On my last trip (Singapore and Hong Kong) my memory card corrupted and I lost, I think, around half my photos. Fortunately the HKDL ones were fine, but I did lose a lot of Singapore.

Yes, HKDL may be small for the moment, but it is very charming and it has a lot of things going for it....like mentioned above, the mountains and just sheer unique location make this park really feel special.

I have pics from my trip, and tried specifically to get a shot of the Jungle Cruise like the one posted above, where it looks like you're REALLY going into the jungle!!

Edit: I'd also like to mention that I LOVED HONG KONG...the city is incredible...I actually considered possibly moving there ;)

I just returned from a trip to Hong Kong - with a stop at Hong Kong Disneyland, of course.

As previous posters have said the park is small but very charming. Cast members went out of their way to be helpful and friendly to us.

One item that has not been mentioned before is that the Hong Kong cast members have great pins for trading. The pin trading craze has not caught on there. Many cast members had pins and were more than willing to trade. The cast members pins are much larger and more colorful than the majority of pins we have in the US. I brought 25 pins for trading that I got off of Ebay and I felt a little sheepish trading our small US pins for the grand and glorious Hong Kong pins. The cast members had no problem taking the puny US pins, thank goodness. Hong Kong is definitely a pin traders paradise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!