hong kong disneyland food

renderman7

Mouseketeer
hi there, this might not be the correct place and sorry if it is not, but has anyone where eaten at hong kong disneyland.

i am just after some images of the food and idea of price in either hk or us dollars.

i am there in a few months and want to make sure i take the right amount of money so i dont starve.

also any information on the cost of things like shirts, mugs and other souvenirs would be awesome

thanks

hi there, this might not be the correct place and sorry if it is not, but has anyone where eaten at hong kong disneyland.

i am just after some images of the food and idea of price in either hk or us dollars.

i am there in a few months and want to make sure i take the right amount of money so i dont starve.

also any information on the cost of things like shirts, mugs and other souvenirs would be awesome

thanks

Most of the food is Asian style food, but there are a couple places in Tomorrowland that do sell burgers and chicken fingers type foods. I'd say that for a fast food meal, plan on about HK $50, but if you go to one of the sit down restaurants, it will be considerably more. I'd plan for HK $150. (Better to have too much than not enough!) I haven't really bought a lot of souvenirs there, but my guess is that things like keychains are going to be around Hk $12-25, depending on the size. Mugs will be about HK $45, Shirts will be between $60-120..... Just plan on things being overpriced and expensive, just like at any Disney location. :)

Hope you have a good time!

Most of the food is Asian style food, but there are a couple places in Tomorrowland that do sell burgers and chicken fingers type foods. I'd say that for a fast food meal, plan on about HK $50, but if you go to one of the sit down restaurants, it will be considerably more. I'd plan for HK $150. (Better to have too much than not enough!) I haven't really bought a lot of souvenirs there, but my guess is that things like keychains are going to be around Hk $12-25, depending on the size. Mugs will be about HK $45, Shirts will be between $60-120..... Just plan on things being overpriced and expensive, just like at any Disney location. :)

Hope you have a good time!

thats fantastic... if a shirt is 150 hong kong dollars that means that its only like 20 bucks australian. even still i will take more money than i need.. i just hope i have the space for all the things i will most likely buy.

thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter