Hong Kong Disneyland now sells paid Fastpasses

indoshakespeare

Reach out and find your Happily Ever After
https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/disney-priority-special/

Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass allows guests to enjoy priority access to three out of five selected attractions across the park.

Price: HK$199 (Discounted price for Hotel Guests HK$139)

Choices of Attractions:

Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction Admission Pass allows guests to enjoy priority access to all eight designated attractions across the park.

Price: HK$299 (Discounted price for Hotel Guests HK$209)

Designated Attractions:

Back in Dec last year, we couldn't finish the priority passes that came with the room.
I forced myself to use one set for Mystic Manor rather than having it gone to waste, and the standby by like 2 families in the queue... :rolleyes2

Back in Dec last year, we couldn't finish the priority passes that came with the room.
I forced myself to use one set for Mystic Manor rather than having it gone to waste, and the standby by like 2 families in the queue... :rolleyes2

Ha, I ended up giving a few of mine away after two days in the parks. It's weird to see a park with such low wait times!

The passes mostly attract mainland Chinese customers who have no idea how to use the regular fastpass system. Additionally, the line for Hyperspace Mountain did actually reach 40 minutes today so it could be justifiable. I'm sure they made money off it the last time it was offered which is why they're offering it again.

At about 2pm today, a CM mentioned they sold out of priority admission packages today (it is capped at 200 per day). There were a good number of rides that hit the one hour mark yesterday and today and they expect to sell out of passes in the morning every day till at least Monday.

Now that the bridge is built and there's a HKDL ticket center at the Zhuhai border, they expect a lot more mainland Chinese tourists who will take day trips and buy these passes. They aren't staying the night at a Disney hotel or booking tours so this is their way to get paid FP.

At about 2pm today, a CM mentioned they sold out of priority admission packages today (it is capped at 200 per day). There were a good number of rides that hit the one hour mark yesterday and today and they expect to sell out of passes in the morning every day till at least Monday.
well it is after all Chinese New Year. My guess crowds level will b higher just like Christmas in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter