Hoop-de-do

Suzan

Earning My Ears
Wasn't sure which forum to ask this on but has anyone recently been to the Hoop-de-do revue? I have heard that some of the cast members have been let go. My DH,DS and myself love this show. We are going next June and I just wanted to know if the show is still the same. Thanks!

...last I heard, they were able to let go performers based on fewer shows, not cut bits.

Of course, that's one of those two or three WDW attractions that we still haven't gotten around to seeing yet, so I really wouldn't be able to tell if they took three servers from the Whispering Canyon, sewed HDD to their shirts, and called it a wrap...

Jeff

We were there in July!!!!!
Some of th cast members were different, but the show was still the same and still very good!!! We actually went to the show 2 times while we were there!;)

Thanks for the info. Our family really enjoys the show and when I read about the cutbacks we started to worry. :( You've made our day!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter