Hoop Dee Doo Directions?

Victor Nguyen

Earning My Ears
Ok I just noticed there is a Wilderness Lodge and a Fort Wilderness..is this both the same place or are they different? If they are different, which one to I want to go to for Pioneer Hall?. We plan to take the boat from MK. Another silly question..do we actually go right to the entrance of MK for the boat? Sorry for all the question but he haven't done this before. We have the 5 oclock reservation so I take it we will have to leave CBR about 1-2 hours beforehand? Thanks in advance...Im so excited..this will be our first time at Hoop Dee doo, my hubbys treat to us for Mothers day.

They are different resorts altogether. You need to head to Fort Wilderness. The green route boat takes about 15 minutes from MK and runs every 20 minutes so plan for around 40 minutes transit time from the front of MK to Pionneer Hall.

You catch the boat on the pier near the monorail to the Contemporary Hotel entrance. You'll find lots of signage directing you there. Take a look at an MK map for clarification.
Have fun.

Take the bus from CBR to MK. Exit the bus area, and head to the boat area on your left. Take the line that goes to Fort Wilderness. On the other side of the same pier is one which goes to Wilderness Lodge, so make sure you're on the correct side. The boat skippers announce where you are going, so even if you end up in the wrong line, you'll have plenty of time to move to the right line. It's a pretty nice ride.

An alternative route would be to go from CBR to Epcot or Disney Springs, and grab the Fort Wilderness Bus from there. I wouldn't recommend this, because Hoop De Doo is close to the boat dock, and VERY far from the bus drop off point.

Also, note that right after the show there are usually buses that will take you directly back to your resort, but you need to get to them within about 10-15 minutes of the show ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter