Hoop Dee Doo - Enough time?

Hopingforpixiedust

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Our flight lands at 11:50 am. I booked the 4:00 Hoop Dee Doo. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Do you think it's enough time to put our bags in the room and get to Fort Wilderness? I tried for the 6:15 show but it is full.

Thanks in advance!

No guarantee your room will be ready. As posted your flight could be delayed. We dont usually do any big plan for arrival day. I just find it too stressful. I would try to make it for another night .

My personal policy is nothing non-refundable on arrival day. What if your flight is delayed? Then what?
What if your room is not ready, then what?
What if you don’t arrive until 5?

If everything goes perfectly then it can work. Way too expensive a gamble for me

Best of luck

We fly in from UK.
This time, I am planning to snag Fps for the arrival day (I have a 14 day park hopper, but am only in FL for 5 nights, so, I can splurge a park entrance on just a few hrs) I get in to MCO at 2pm, so thinking to make Fps for after 6. But, no loss (other than missing the rides) if the flight is delayed.
I won't book ADRs on the first night as I worry that even a small delay can mean you miss it, and it seems like a lot of stress and potentially expense to add to an already challenging day.

Boy...that's really a tight schedule from go...I'd also do it another day for reasons already posted . The stress factor would be starting before even getting on the plane with this one for me. I would suppose it would work out if everything goes off without any glitches...good luck...hope it works out.

Thanks everyone. I found a reservation for 6:15. I know it's risky but it would have to be a pretty big delay to miss 6:15. Right? Fingers crossed that it works out and if it doesn't you can all say told you so. Haha

I should add that we're only there for 3 days so I hate to have nothing planned for Day 1! Especially when we *should* arrive fairly early in the day.

If your room is not ready, you can leaver your luggage at the front desk, where they will securely store it for you.

Bell services holds your luggage, not the front desk

I was in Tampa in May. There was a flight landed there instead of MCO due to thunderstorms. They had a 5 or 6 hour layover

Stuff happens. You do what you need, just be aware that her is non-refundable.

That stinks! At that point waiting in Tampa for 5 hours makes no sense since you can drive to Orlando in less than 2! I get what you’re saying. Stuff happens for sure but it is no different than having a park ticket on arrival day, right? Anyway thanks for all of your advice!!! I truly appreciate it.

That stinks! At that point waiting in Tampa for 5 hours makes no sense since you can drive to Orlando in less than 2! I get what you’re saying. Stuff happens for sure but it is no different than having a park ticket on arrival day, right? Anyway thanks for all of your advice!!! I truly appreciate it.
only problem with Hoop and a delay is if you miss you loose the whole price not just the no show fee cause it is prepaid. I would look at a different nonprepaid for day 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!