Hoop Dee Doo low fat meal?

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever requested special meals at Hoop Dee Doo? I am especially interested in a low fat, low cholesterol meal.

Thanks
CujoChurch

This is from Deb Wills website:

If you or someone in your party has special dietary needs, Disney recommends the following:

1. When making a Priority Seating arrangement (1-407-WDW-DINE), alert the Cast Member to your special needs, and they will make a note on the file.

2. If you are staying at a Disney resort hotel -- speak to a Cast Member at the resort's Guest Services Desk and let them know what your specific needs are a minimum of one hour in advance, and they will call the restaurant for you. The more specific and individual your needs are, the more lead time the restaurant will require, so you may want to call the day before.

3. If you are staying off-property, call the restaurant via the WDW switchboard (1-407-824-2222) at least 24 hours ahead and let them know your needs.

Have a great time! The Hoop-Dee-Doo is one of my favorites! :)

Sorry for the confusion. I know I can request a special meal, I guess I was just wondering what the food would be like?

the menu is fried chicken, baked beans, corn and salad. for dessert there is strawberry shortcake. nothing low fat there. and it is sure good! takes all my flex points for a week.:tongue:

:Pinkbounc BUMP...I'd also like to know what would be available as alternate meals to the standard fare there.

I know that people have received vegetarian meals there, but I do not know of what it consisted. I would suggest calling or emailing them and requesting information. Please be sure to post back, because I'd love to know! We're thinking about going on our next trip, but I don't even want to know how many points fried chicken and ribs are!!!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter