Hoop Dee Doo review worth it?

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
Getting options...thinking about trying it for this upcoming trip...do you think it’s worth 2 credits? There will be 5 adults.

Any information is much appreciatappreciated!

We went last fall for the first time and had a wonderful time. We went to the later show so we were able to get category 1 seating on the dining plan. The food was really good and the show was really cute.

Yes! It was the absolute highlight of our trip. DH was extremely iffy on it beforehand and ended up loving it!

Hoop Dee Doo is not to be missed!! We always have such a great time and look forward to it every trip!

I saw it for the first time (we're two adults with no kids) and while we enjoyed it, I don't think it's something we're rushing to do again. The food was plentiful but only okay. Also, we went to the first showing and I felt a bit rushed to leave and get the next group in. If you haven't done it, I'd definitely recommend going at least once but for us I think once was enough.

It is our must do every trip! It is the one meal that we all really look forward every time we go. We always do the 6:15pm show in category 1. It is so worth it.

If you have never been its a must do. During our 1st trip in 2006 they picked my then 5 year old daughter to open the restaurant (even at that age she had to dress up for dinner). What sealed my love for the place was during our 2008 trip one of the performers asked where I was from. I replied Missouri and he spent a good 5 minutes telling everyone that we had come from Misery and wasn't it good that we got away. Almost died laughing at those corny jokes.

I like the shtick and the camp of the Revue. DH not so much.

I love 50's primetime, DH not so much.

I would watch a little Youtube video, just enough to get the feel of it. The food is good, not spectacular. The unlimited drinks are a big plus. I like it for the show, not necessarily the quality of the food.

The food may not be the best on property, but we make SO many memories there. I recommend it to people all of the time! It's actually where we are eating for Thanksgiving this year.

My wife and I think it is well worth it :-) We had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

Lots of laughs even if they are pretty corny. :goodvibes We have done HDDR 5 times over the years - with either extended family or friends - and it’s a great show. Funny timing for this question - I was in a supermarket line this morning and the cashier told a customer she was chatting with that HDDR was a must-do. The customer is headed to WDW in August (for the first time) and had never heard of it. She was going to try to secure a reservation and we wished her good luck.

For me it was one and done. I went in a multi generational group and the elders & youngest liked it best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter