Hoop Dee Doo

jcross74

Mouseketeer
My mom is in a wheelchair and we have reservations to Hoop Dee Doo which we love. Trying to figure out the easiest way to get her there. We are staying at GF. We usually take a boat but I know that would be too hard and probably not possible. I was thinking of reserving a “Minnie” van which I think is like an Uber. I am worried though because I want to make sure the van can get her right to Pioneer Hall. Something else I read said you have to transfer to a bus at Fort Wilderness. How can I make this easy.....

1. Monorail to KISS OK then Friendship boat to FW, then wheel to nearby Pioneer Hall.
2. MinivaN can take you right to Pioneer Hall.

My mom is in a wheelchair and we have reservations to Hoop Dee Doo which we love. Trying to figure out the easiest way to get her there. We are staying at GF. We usually take a boat but I know that would be too hard and probably not possible. I was thinking of reserving a “Minnie” van which I think is like an Uber. I am worried though because I want to make sure the van can get her right to Pioneer Hall. Something else I read said you have to transfer to a bus at Fort Wilderness. How can I make this easy.....
I have used an ECV with the boats from MK to FW as we stay at FW. only one time had a problem when lake level was too low to get ECV on and off. even with Minnie Van you will not be right at Pioneer Hall as there is no place to park van as they have a loading area near like the buses. one other thing that you did not ask but remember you enter the Hall thru secret door in Trails End so don't be surprised about this. got me the first time we went. assume your reservation is on the main floor no way to get wheelchair to second floor

We were just there - as a heads up, the Minnie Vans have been dropping people off in front of the stables, NOT at the bus depot. It's not much difference in walking, (you join the main path to/from the bus depot about half way up) but the surface is covered with a mulch like product over hard packed earth, which could be difficult for some mobility devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter