hoopy dee doo musical review

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Hello!
we are headed to WDW in July and have the DDP, when its time to make the reservation will we be able to use our DDP or will we have to pay using a credit card?

If I am remembering correctly you have to put a credit card in but it will not be charged the day of and they will use the dining credits.

You can reserve the show using your DDP credits. We will be charged these credits if you no show. The ddp cannot be used on all categories of tickets though, just an fyi.

You do have to put down a card, but nothing is charged if you have dining plan - the credits might be taken out 1-2 days prior to your reservation thought (thats what happened to us)

You need to give a card number. If you show up, you can use DDP to pay (as long as you have reserved a category that is eligible) and no charge will be applied to your card.
if you don't show up and don't cancel, I think they deduct the full cost from your card, as they would with CRT?

Category 3 is upstairs. Category 1 is on floor toward front of stage. Honestly, there isn't a bad seat in the "theatre"\ room. The actors actually move all around the theatre.

Tip: the earlier you book your reservation, and of course based on the category you reserve, the closer you are. It is kind of like "first reserved, first served". I booked it first for a category 1. We were at table 5, right up front of middle stage.

some people think it's never worth 2 credits for any meal. This I disagree with, at least w with this show. It includes your tip, all you can eat, family style, all the soft drinks or sangria (over 21 of course), including strawberry shortcake (my favorite) and a show.

even if you have been before, because the show relies on audience participation, it's always different. I definitely recommend it.

Also - intentional or not - i'm going to call Hoop Dee Doo, Hoopy Dee Doo from now on - i cannot stop smiling when i say it :)

We don't have the DDP. So would our card get charged just to hold the reservation?
If you do not have dining plan, the full amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card, at time of booking. Should you chose later to get the dining plan, you would just call 407-WDW-DINE and ask them to apply the dining plan and refund your credit card.

Is cat1 that much better than cat3. Also better to pay oop or 2credit dp? Tha ks

we’ve seen the show from upstairs before.

it’s a great view and the actors move around tons so you’re still part of everything.

but we found the seating awkward. you face the rail to watch the show, but your table is behind you. so to eat, you have to turn your back to the stage. if i booked again, i think i would spend more $$ on main floor seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter