Hooray for Hollywood!....Literally!

Looking at your pics from when you were in the plane made me realize that I've never flown over mountains. We usually just fly from OH to FL or OH to Nebraska/OK. Pretty much all we ever fly over is mostly farm land. The shots you got of the mountains/Grand Canyon are great, I've never seen something like that from a plane. I've never been to Disneyland(or California), so looking forward to seeing your pics. Hope Claire's cold is better soon. We're all suffering from seasonal allergies, this weather of being cold one day and hot the next is driving me crazy.

OMG!! Skip is a riot. I'm literally dying laughing. You know, I hurt my foot at the gym doing God awful burpees...I went to Urgent Care and she told me let it run course and also didn't give me any pain meds. At that point, I'd been hurt for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks, I went to a podiatrist and he put me in a boot for 2 weeks. I'm feeling so much better and am not limping anymore. I'm enjoying following along. Thanks for sharing.

The Grand Canyon and mountain photos are fabulous! I'm always on the lookout for the national parks when we fly west. On our first flight west, we picked out the Hoover Dam and that totally made my day!

Skip's lucky to be traveling with an expert. I'm sure he thanked you for all your expertise later? ;)

I came over here intentionally looking to see if you had a trip report to see how your trip compared with ours. I'm so glad I found it! That's so cool you flew over the Grand Canyon. We flew from Columbus to Phoenix then to LAX and it was dark, so nothing like that for us! My kids were also amazed at how close the parks were!

Looking at your pics from when you were in the plane made me realize that I've never flown over mountains. We usually just fly from OH to FL or OH to Nebraska/OK. Pretty much all we ever fly over is mostly farm land. The shots you got of the mountains/Grand Canyon are great, I've never seen something like that from a plane. I've never been to Disneyland(or California), so looking forward to seeing your pics. Hope Claire's cold is better soon. We're all suffering from seasonal allergies, this weather of being cold one day and hot the next is driving me crazy.

I knew we would most likely as last time I went we did, but I wasn't near the window and the guy who was was a stranger, so I couldn't lean over and look or take pictures, but he did mention he thought we were going over the Grand Canyon at one point.
The Dr. wants Claire to take probiotics to help with gut health which hopefully will lessen the amount of colds she gets. She was beyond happy about that as she now had to "medically" drink smoothies. hahaha. We got some probiatic yogurt and fruit and she is happy as a clam!

OMG!! Skip is a riot. I'm literally dying laughing. You know, I hurt my foot at the gym doing God awful burpees...I went to Urgent Care and she told me let it run course and also didn't give me any pain meds. At that point, I'd been hurt for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks, I went to a podiatrist and he put me in a boot for 2 weeks. I'm feeling so much better and am not limping anymore. I'm enjoying following along. Thanks for sharing.

I am just too dang busy to find time to go and have it looked at..and with my luck they will tell me too late anyways.

I know the type. ;) :laughing:

Claire has the "man gene".

The Grand Canyon and mountain photos are fabulous! I'm always on the lookout for the national parks when we fly west. On our first flight west, we picked out the Hoover Dam and that totally made my day!

I was just happy to see a crack in the ground! hahah.

Skip's lucky to be traveling with an expert. I'm sure he thanked you for all your expertise later? ;)

Oh yes...so grateful indeed! Ok, I almost said that with a straight face.

I came over here intentionally looking to see if you had a trip report to see how your trip compared with ours. I'm so glad I found it! That's so cool you flew over the Grand Canyon. We flew from Columbus to Phoenix then to LAX and it was dark, so nothing like that for us! My kids were also amazed at how close the parks were!

It is a really fun place...so different that WDW in a lot of ways. I know Claire wants to go back and I think Skip would even like another trip to California again. I already have some ideas on what I would like to do if we do go back. Our trip was much too short. Let me know if you do a report, I would love to read it.

Now remember, I didn’t do a lot of planning for this trip. I just basically set certain days aside to come to the parks and had a few things in mind, but for the most part we were playing it by ear.

One thing I did want to do was to see if any fastpasses were left for Fantasmic! I have still never seen this show at either destination. I knew coming in mid-day was a not going to have a huge chance, but I figured I would try since there were 2 shows tonight. This would be the only day it was playing, so I had no other choice other than a dining option, which was too expensive for my liking.

So off to Disneyland we went. We had our tickets scanned off my phone and our pictures taken since it was our first time using the tickets.

arrival104 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We are here! What do you think?

arrival153 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire said it did look similar to WDW here on Main Street. I pointed out Walt’s apartment and off we went.

Check out that castle!

arrival154 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Yep, just a lovely skrim…but it actually had the top portion pulled down, so we could see the top.

I believe I now messaged Cass as I went blank on where the fastpass machine was for Fantasmic. She directed me in the right direction and we looked and the machine was gone. We asked and was told if the machine is gone, then they are all out. Bummer!

Claire was hungry….well we all were…but she got a pretzel as that is one of the few things she will eat.

arrival155 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Skip asked when we had dining plans (because he never listened to anything I told him prior to coming) and I told him that I didn’t make any because we were supposed to be on a budget (his words) and sit down places are pricey. The have Disney pricing PLUS California pricing. So now I failed because he was hungry and didn’t want to wait in line for something.

Oh….and it was insanely busy and quite hot. So he was now getting a little testy about that. And he wore the wrong shirt…it was too hot and thick. Like it was my fault??? I actually had that shirt in my ironing pile and he pulled it out to wear, so it wasn’t even in his choices of options to wear from me.

So after some crankiness….let’s get on a ride.

arrival105 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The line was long and wrapped around the outside of the queue and onto the bridge, but it moved fairly fast.

arrival11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a ride we all enjoyed. And we could all compare it to Disney World. Now I know everyone loves the Disneyland version the best…I do like it…but WDW is still my favorite!

When we arrived, we had made a fastpass for Small World via the maxpass app. So we headed that way now.

arrival12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was down. This was our first time using maxpass so we were just learning and I wasn’t sure what to do. The CM said that it should change to an anytime pass for this park that can be used on anything and sure enough it did just a minute later. Cool!

Ok, we need some food, so we went in search.

The Finding Nemo subs were under refurbishment when I was here last, so it was neat to see it.

arrival5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were starting to get hangry, so a stop at the Galactic Grill was in order. We got a couple of sandwiches and fries and drinks. Skip held out $20 to pay and I thought…hmm did he not look at the menu…These are Disney prices. And it was $37 and some change. He pulled out another 20 and I heard him grumble. He later said there went his food budget. Hahaha. Come on Skip! How could he think $20 would feed 2 people? Plus Claire got a drink!

It was really packed and we sent Claire off to find a table and luckily she did without too much trouble.

arrival156 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I made a fastpass for Space Mountain for the 3 of us, but Skip said he was just too hot and tired. He said he would head back to the hotel and take a lounge chair at the pool and take a nap till the room was ready. I told him I would text him when it was (he is new to texting, but he can at least read them….he only responds with whatever the phone suggests as a response). I warned him not to go in and ask about the room or take any other room offered.

Claire and I then walked around a bit. I believe we headed over to Indiana Jones.

arrival157 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Indy was going down for refurbishment in a day or 2, so it was one ride I really had to ride today. What was weird though is that a few days later I heard a lady say something about going over to ride it and I thought…Lady it’s down…but then later that day it popped up as a fastpass choice, so maybe it didn’t go down? Anyways, we only rode it the once and I didn’t take any pictures.

Time for Space Mountain so we headed that way. The fastpass line was WAYYYYY out.

arrival158 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival159 by Jenseib, on Flickr

But it moved pretty fast and it wasn’t too long before we were ready to board.

arrival6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I love Space Mountain at Disneyland! It is so much smoother than the one at WDW. It’s such a fun ride.

We stopped and got some drinks and walked around looking the park over. Drinks were so pricey too! I understand it’s a theme park, but they have the California pricing add to that. As Skip would say…take a normal price and add $2-3 to it.

arrival9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was trying to reacquaint myself with the layout of the park, so we just walked around and I pointed things out to Claire.

arrival13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had another fastpass for Small World now, so we headed that way.

I never figured out what these tables were for.

arrival20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Last time I was here, this was also under refurbishment, so I have never rode this version. It was kind of funny as Claire would ask me if I rode this or that and I would say no, it was under refurbishment last time and she was like…was anything open?

arrival21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I took a pic of Claire scanning her fastpass. We got pretty good at working with the app and getting them. Claire always had issues scanning her phone though. I sometimes would have to do it for her.

arrival26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Come on Claire!

arrival28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That darn sun was making a lot of my pictures funky this trip….however I can’t complain…it wasn’t very warm at home.

arrival31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Yeah! You made it to the park! You know that if you had made a dining reservation, Skip would have thought the $37 lunch was cheap! Too funny you had to tell him not to accept any room changes.

That Space FP line is crazy!

Oh no. I fear that you're going to tell us that Skip did take a different room! I only say that because it's something my dh would totally do, even if I told him not to do it! Plus, you mentioned that you told him again not to, I hope I'm wrong!!!

I hadn't realized you were working on this trippie too! I thought you were going to finish your other one first before really diving into this one so I am glad I checked :rolleyes::cool1:

I am so glad that Skip didn't back out on this one, I was so worried for you guys! :thumbsup2

Ack, those planes being recalled, I remember the stress you were going through! Never fun right before a trip! :scared1:

And your foot!!! :eek::eek::eek: I felt so bad for you when you sent me that pic! I thought your vacation was going to suck royally! :sad1::sad1::sad1: I'm glad it had some time to heal a little before you left and that it wasn't worse! :scared:

OMD! Saying Skip was like travelling with a toddler!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

On one hand, it's awfully hilarious but then again, the reality of it would be horrible! I would probably kill him if he was my husband :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: The things he does, oh man!

giphy.gif

The worst would be the food part for me...I mean, c'mon, it costs $20 for two people to eat at McDonald's!!! This is Disneyland, for Pete's sake! It's expensive but you kind of have to go in with your eyes wide open and know it's going to cost an arm and a leg.

img_1069.gif

Yes, when we went back in 2014, lots of things were closed!! I totally forgot about that! And why the heck did we not see Fantasmic? It must have been on hiatus, no??? We lucked out when Splash opened on our very last day!! So glad we got to do that one at least!! :banana:

Looking forward to the rest!

Please tell me Skip did NOT get another room :scratchin:laughing:

Looks like you're off to a good start! It's hard not to compare Disneyland to WDW. We were a little underwhelmed by Disneyland's Main Street. It was charming, but didn't have the same feel to us as WDW.....maybe because the castle was covered? However, my vote goes to Disneyland for Pirates, Space Mountain and It's a Small World.

Yeah! You made it to the park! You know that if you had made a dining reservation, Skip would have thought the $37 lunch was cheap! Too funny you had to tell him not to accept any room changes.

That Space FP line is crazy!

I know. I kept thinking about how I was saving so much money by not doing sit down meals, etc and he is already complaining about the cost. He should know better, but again we usually have had the dining plan when he went to WDW with us, so maybe he just never looked at prices...and it's been years!

I was shocked how long it was, but it did move really fast.

Oh no. I fear that you're going to tell us that Skip did take a different room! I only say that because it's something my dh would totally do, even if I told him not to do it! Plus, you mentioned that you told him again not to, I hope I'm wrong!!!

No he didn't. He did say he asked when he went back to see if it was ready and they said no and offered another room and he said he would be killed if he took it so he was just going to hang at the pool.

I hadn't realized you were working on this trippie too! I thought you were going to finish your other one first before really diving into this one so I am glad I checked :rolleyes::cool1:

I have the first day written up...and the 2nd days pictures edited, so maybe this weekend I will write that up too. The other one is all written, I just have to post each day...and check my spelling and grammar.
I'm doing it for you babe!!!!!! :love2:

I am so glad that Skip didn't back out on this one, I was so worried for you guys!

I wondered if he would too. But Claire would have killed him.

Ack, those planes being recalled, I remember the stress you were going through! Never fun right before a trip!

It was a crazy week and lots of stress for sure!

And your foot!!! :eek::eek::eek: I felt so bad for you when you sent me that pic! I thought your vacation was going to suck royally! :sad1::sad1::sad1: I'm glad it had some time to heal a little before you left and that it wasn't worse! :scared:

It was annoying, but my whole body hurt this trip. I need to really lose weight and get in shape because I really felt my age this trip.

OMD! Saying Skip was like travelling with a toddler!!

Yep! He just has his own rules and does as he pleases. I think growing up all the boys were treated like princes and they did the hard farm work but any normal life things they were pampered. Heck she still cooks a huge meal each day for his brother...like she still has 6 kids at home.

On one hand, it's awfully hilarious but then again, the reality of it would be horrible! I would probably kill him if he was my husband :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: The things he does, oh man!

I really try to be patient...I'm not good at that. I have to keep saying....it's his vacation too.

The worst would be the food part for me...I mean, c'mon, it costs $20 for two people to eat at McDonald's!!! This is Disneyland, for Pete's sake! It's expensive but you kind of have to go in with your eyes wide open and know it's going to cost an arm and a leg.

I know. He really lives life like that when it comes to how much things cost. I think he thinks things cost the same as they did in the 80's. hahah :teleport:

Yes, when we went back in 2014, lots of things were closed!! I totally forgot about that! And why the heck did we not see Fantasmic? It must have been on hiatus, no??? We lucked out when Splash opened on our very last day!! So glad we got to do that one at least!! :banana:

It rained the day Fantasmic was on (our last day). I don't remember if it got cancelled or not, but at times raining hard. I think we just gave up and went to bed.

Please tell me Skip did NOT get another room :scratchin:laughing:

He didn't. he did ask if our room was ready and they did offer him another room, but he behaved and said no.

Looks like you're off to a good start! It's hard not to compare Disneyland to WDW. We were a little underwhelmed by Disneyland's Main Street. It was charming, but didn't have the same feel to us as WDW.....maybe because the castle was covered? However, my vote goes to Disneyland for Pirates, Space Mountain and It's a Small World.

The castle is so small, but it was even worse with that scrim over it. I am glad it is a bit different though....so that it really is a different destination.

Once again, the fastpass line was long, but moved fairly fast and we boarded our little boat.

arrival32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He obviously hasn’t sailed on a Disney cruise……

arrival33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival106 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival107 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It wasn’t long and Claire realized they had Disney Characters intermingled in here. Oh yeah….I forgot to tell you that.

arrival160 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Then it became a game to see if we could spot them.

arrival108 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival109 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival161 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival110 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival162 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival111 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival112 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival113 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival114 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival115 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival116 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival117 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival118 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival163 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival119 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival120 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The ride is similar to WDW, but different. I actually liked this one better.

arrival121 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The blue and white room at WDW was different here….more pink, but I believe it changed colors too.

arrival122 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival123 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we were coming to the end now.

arrival124 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival125 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That was fun and I am glad I finally got to ride it here.

arrival126 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At some point I got the text that the room was ready and I texted Skip to let him know he could go get our keys and head up and take a nap. He was pretty happy.

We moved on and headed towards Toontown. Claire doesn’t remember a whole lot about Toontown from WDW…except that it had Mickey and Minnie’s houses and she was devastated that they were torn down.

arrival127 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did a quick walk around but it was pretty crowded.

arrival15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire was on a search for a frozen lemonade so we were checking out each place we went by.

arrival41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire said seeing the houses made her relive her childhood.

arrival48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We moved on as it was becoming life or death to find that frozen lemonade…and finally we did…and I got a treat too.

arrival51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival164 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we were enjoying our treats we walked by Aladdin.

arrival52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a fastpass for Roger Rabbit so we headed back into Toontown to ride that.

arrival18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire said she has never seen Roger Rabbit….I was surprised. I guess I just assumed she had.

arrival56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I gave her a quick summary on who he is, who he is married too and not much more. I will have to have her watch it so she can understand it more. She was amazed of his “sexy” wife.

arrival58 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

All the pictures I took are terrible….so I won’t bother posting them all.

arrival60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was fun, but not something we need to do over and over.

arrival61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We walked over to Fantasyland to check out the wait times then.

arrival62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Wayyyyyy too long at this point.

We were tired, our legs hurt and I already had blisters on my feet….A sure sign I am on vacation. We decided to head back to the hotel for a little rest and check on Skip.

We slowly worked our way up to the front of the park.

arrival63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was still sad that the castle was under construction, but I guess now we will have to plan another trip sometime so Claire can see it.

arrival65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The parade was going to start soon. This is something I had wanted to see at some point, but I was too tired today. Spoiler…I never saw it. It just didn’t work out timing wise and the one day we planned to go back and see it Claire had fallen asleep (when she said she didn’t need a nap) and I couldn’t get her to wake up and I decided it wasn’t worth trying too hard.

arrival70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we got to the front, Claire says “Look, Goofy is walking away with that girl and I don’t see any parents….I think that is creepy Goofy.”

arrival71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Evidently he stepped in poo too! Hah!

arrival72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did see people with her off in the distance, but seriously for several minutes we thought she was alone. Lots of people were taking pictures of the 2 of them walking together and then they would turn and walk away, so it took a while to pinpoint the family.

The sun was funky, so Walt’s apartment was blinded by light.

arrival73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I have not seen Great Moments with Lincoln either…so I guess another thing on my to-do list when I come back.

arrival74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It sure was hot, so we were moving slowly…and I am so out of shape. My legs were already screaming…and my ankle…throbbing! I had it wrapped but I knew it would be super swollen.

arrival80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Back to the Fairfield!

arrival128 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now I totally stunk at taking pictures there. I think I have some I took of the room the next day and I am not sure if I took anymore or not.

I did not take any of the room with the couch folded up or just any that first day as Skip was in bed…like he was sick or just ready for bed. He had no plans to move for the rest of the day. So I decided against the pictures then…but then I found out…he was ALWAYS in bed any time we were in the room.

Oh well. We rested a bit and just cooled off and I unpacked a bit too so that we were all settled. I told everyone which drawers I put their cubes in…both getting 2 drawers and neither listened or remembered each day….I have no shirts…I have no pants. Um…LOOK! For the 15th time….these TWO drawers are yours!

After we were rested up, Claire and I headed back to the park. Skip thought we were crazy. Well we have to try and take it all in with limited time. We can sleep when we are dead!

arrival81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

One thing about California….when the sun goes down, so does the heat. Even though it is hot in the day, each night was chilly and sometimes darn right cold!

Obviously I was not trying for great pictures here.

arrival129 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Once again we went by the firehouse and I did stop for a better picture.

arrival166 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now in my limited planning for this trip, I had debated doing the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps with Claire. I have done it before and enjoyed it. I just knew it probably wasn’t something Skip would want to do and I didn’t want to spend the money on him if he didn’t like it. And I wasn’t sure how much time he would actually be with us. And I also didn’t want to say one day….oh sorry we have a tour planned but you are not invited. So I didn’t book it and I really wish I had. I think Claire would have loved it and she would have loved to have seen the inside of his apartment.

arrival167 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Haunted Mansion was too long of a line, so we headed to Pooh.

I want to say too, we used Maxpass as much as possible, but I can’t remember for which rides we did at all times. I believe this night we did a lot of rides that didn’t have fastpass because many people were watching Fantasmic.

arrival85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Pooh is similar to WDW but different.

arrival90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now that Claire is getting older, she is starting to realize some of these dark rides and their theming is just a little dark or bizarre.

arrival92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

arrival93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We walked back through the crowds.

arrival94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Actually I felt they controlled the flow of people better than WDW.

Toontown reminded her of her childhood! :sad:

I don't think I've seen Roger Rabbit since it came out in theaters! LOL.

"Creepy Goofy" :rotfl:

Love the angelic light coming from Walt's apartment. Great special effect!

We never did Great Moments with Abraham Lincoln until just this last trip. So you're in good company delaying!

Your poor ankle. I can't even imagine. But you made it! :cheer2:

When we go on cruises, I always unpack for my dd and myself, my dh gets whatever drawers are left over when I'm done. We always get the same type of cabin, so I always put stuff in the same places each cruise, we also use cubes, so I can get unpacked really quick. My dd never pays attention either to where her stuff is. Last cruise after I unpacked I made her open each drawer that had her stuff in it so she'd know where her stuff was. Didn't help, she still asked me every single day where her stuff was, so frustrating! I had a really good mango mojito when we did the mojito tasting on the Fantasy on our last cruise, I was surprised I liked it because I'm not a mango fan. I usually get the raspberry moito when we're sailing, yum, now I want one.(a mojito and cruise,lol!) I can't believe you were able to walk so much after hurting your ankle, I wouldn't have been able to do it.

Toontown reminded her of her childhood! :sad:

It's not even like she is that old. She is still living her childhood!

I don't think I've seen Roger Rabbit since it came out in theaters! LOL.

I never even saw it there! But I have seen it on TV a few times and I think one of my kids had the VHS.

"Creepy Goofy"

We were totally cracking up and making jokes about Creepy Goofy.

Love the angelic light coming from Walt's apartment. Great special effect!

It was kind of neat...but it wasn't on purpose!

We never did Great Moments with Abraham Lincoln until just this last trip. So you're in good company delaying!

I know I should since it's one of those Walt things that was monumental...some day we will.

Your poor ankle. I can't even imagine. But you made it! :cheer2:

It is still killing me! I spent the weekend cleaning my garage...and by last night I could barely move. I guess I should suck it up and call the Dr just to see if there is anything I should (or shouldn't) be doing.

When we go on cruises, I always unpack for my dd and myself, my dh gets whatever drawers are left over when I'm done. We always get the same type of cabin, so I always put stuff in the same places each cruise, we also use cubes, so I can get unpacked really quick. My dd never pays attention either to where her stuff is. Last cruise after I unpacked I made her open each drawer that had her stuff in it so she'd know where her stuff was. Didn't help, she still asked me every single day where her stuff was, so frustrating!

I just can't believe how they don't pay attention or just forget! Skip's drawers were right next to where he slept and yet he went to the main dresser every single day looking for his clothes.
Claire seriously thought I didn't pack her jeans !

I had a really good mango mojito when we did the mojito tasting on the Fantasy on our last cruise, I was surprised I liked it because I'm not a mango fan. I usually get the raspberry moito when we're sailing, yum, now I want one.(a mojito and cruise,lol!)

Maybe I'll give one a try. I do love Mango, so maybe I would like one. I don't drink much anymore. I am just too cheap! When we sailed NCL to Alaska a few years back they had a mango and strawberry drink that was so good! We had the drink package, so I got several of those.

I can't believe you were able to walk so much after hurting your ankle, I wouldn't have been able to do it.

Well in the parks I just keep going..it's stopping that I feel everything and all the pain!

It is still killing me! I spent the weekend cleaning my garage...and by last night I could barely move. I guess I should suck it up and call the Dr just to see if there is anything I should (or shouldn't) be doing.
Doctor is probably going to tell you to get off the foot and keep it elevated! But if you go to the doctor, at least you can tell the family "doctor's orders!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter