ca64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It really does live up to its name with all the pretty colors.

ca98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then it was over.

ca70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Both of them liked it, but I didn’t get the “Wow that was fantastic” I thought I would get from them.

ca71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ca15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We snapped a few final shots, just kind of stood around a bit to let most of the people file out and then slowly made our way out with the crowds. My body and legs were just screaming and stiff, so I was in no rush.

We slowly made our way back to the hotel and got ready for bed.

Tomorrow would be a new experience. Universal Hollywood!

In my original sketchy plans, I thought Claire and I would get up very early and head to the early entry hour at Disneyland before we headed over to Universal. It all sounded good in my head at home. But we were now so tired and burning the candles at both ends that we decided to play it by ear. Before we had added Universal to the agenda I figured this would be a park/rest day, with us going over for early entry and then resting off and on and maybe back in the evening. Obviously that totally changed when we added Universal and also meeting up with Stacy, so it was going to be another long day.

Off to bed we went and it never seemed to take us too long to fall asleep.

I won't be posting over the weekend and it may not actually be till Thursday next week. We have a lot going on here and I don't have anything written up yet for the Universal day (though all the pics are edited).
If I get a chance to get it written up, then I will try to post sooner.
Thanks for being patient!

Wow, you guys have gotten a lot of stuff done...in spite of Skip and Claire! LOL

Can't wait to hear about Universal. I need to go since I get free tickets but Disney always wins.

Jill in CO

Wow, you guys have gotten a lot of stuff done...in spite of Skip and Claire! LOL

exactly!!!!

Can't wait to hear about Universal. I need to go since I get free tickets but Disney always wins.

We loved it!

Can’t wait to hear what you thought of Universal Hollywood. We plan I’m going next year when do Disneyland also.

It's a lot of fun. Some similar things and the backlot tour is the bomb!
We didn't do everything so we need to go back!

Tuesday, March 19, 2019, Universal Hollywood

So in my limited planning before this trip, my plan was that Claire and I would get up early and head over to Disneyland for Magic Morning hour, probably spending about 2 hours or so there and then coming back to get Skip and heading off to Universal (which didn’t open till 10 I believe).

Well we were pretty tired and sore so we decided that we would just pass on that idea today.

We all slowly got up and got showered and ready, but were in no real rush.

I went down to the little café and got myself a breakfast sandwich.

uni1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Since Skip was spending a lot of time in the room, he had visited the café a few times and he said it was decent. My sandwich was fine, but not fabulous, but was enough to keep me going for a while.

We were finally ready to head out!

Now when we added this day, I looked at a few options to get to Universal. Basically we wanted easy and cost effective. I believe in my research I found a taxi could cost anywhere from 100-150 each way. Of course it could be less too, but eek!

Rental cars wouldn’t be bad, but we would have to pay to park too…..AND drive in LA. That was something neither of us really wanted to do at all. I could probably handle it but I would be a bundle of nerves and I didn’t want to add stress to my vacation….that’s what my husband is for…right?

So Uber and Lyft were going to be the best options. I will probably refer to it as Uber for the rest of my report, but we used both and probably Lyft more than Uber. But we found most drivers drove for both and typically Lyft came up a little cheaper.

I have used Uber a few times over the years, with using it with my friend Cass the first time a few years back. She did most of the work and showed me the basics on my phone. Since then I have used it in Fort Lauderdale and Puerto Rico and maybe a few other times. It works well and I haven’t had any troubles (except in Puerto Rico when the driver didn’t speak English and had no idea what “Disney” was).

Skip has absolutely no experience with Uber…at All! He’s not tech savvy and only recently even got his first smart phone…..but now he thinks he is tech savvy. I downloaded both apps on his phone, using my referral codes and loaded in his credit card.

As we were about ready, Skip kept saying “Call the Uber”. I kept explaining to him that you don’t actually call, but it is done on your app and we would wait till we got downstairs so they knew where to pick us up. It took a while for Skip to understand this.

I packed a backpack to bring with us today since we would be gone all day. I wanted to be sure we each had a sweatshirt since the weather was cooler today and we would be gone well into the evening and we knew it would be cold by the time we were ready to go back to the hotel.

We headed down and I pulled up the app on his phone and put our destination in and soon we had a driver coming. Usually it only takes about 5-10 minutes for a driver to show up. I believe the cost was about $50-55 to get to Universal from our hotel. (using a discount). Much better than a taxi ride for $100 plus.

We had a lady driver and she had a small SUV type vehicle. Claire and I jumped in the backseat and Skip went in the front. She was very nice and we chatted with her the whole way. She was happy to pick us up as she said she likes longer drives.

She even pointed out a few things as we drove towards Universal.

Downtown LA in the distance….It looks smaller than you would think it would be.

uni2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At one point she pointed it out the Hollywood sign in the distance. I handed my phone to Claire and told her to take pictures as it was on her side. She handed it back to me with nothing! She said she couldn’t get it…well yeah…because you didn’t even try!

This was my attempt.

uni4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Oh well….at least we got a glimpse of it today.

uni5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Soon we were pulling up to a drop off spot and we thanked our driver and I tipped her $10 in cash.

Skip asked how much I tipped her and I said $10. He was like WHAT??? That is so much. Not really Skip, She just drove us quite a ways and we still saved money by not using a taxi.

We were dropped off in the middle of City Walk, so we made our way towards the park. I took several pictures as we walked and we also made a bathroom pit stop. I would have loved to eat in one of these restaurants later, but this was the day we were meeting with my friend Stacy for dinner. Maybe next time we can spend more time here.

uni6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

If I hadn’t just eaten a breakfast sandwich, I probably would have stopped for a donut…but I also had other snacks in mind for the park!

uni142 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now there was some grumping here on our walk. “You’re walking too fast”, “I need to use the restroom”, “I think you are going the wrong way”….not major stuff, but it was a little annoying.

uni125 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And we arrived!

uni42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Let’s stop for a picture!

uni143 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Um…that’s attractive. No matter how many times I tell Claire to only get my top half….she does not listen!

We found we had to walk all around this fenced area to actually get into the security area. We were so close, yet so far.

Universal Hollywood is different than Olrando. We had to actually print our tickets at home. They don’t have the kiosk to go and input your conf. number and get little tickets spitted out at you. These tickets are just sheets of paper.

We headed through security and directed Skip to the bagless line, but he hates being separated from us for some reason.

uni126 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was busy, but it was an easy process to get in.

uni144 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And our first look at Universal Hollywood!

uni43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni127 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni128 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni129 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got a locker and put the bag in. I want to say it was $10 for the day, but I honestly can’t remember.

And we headed off and look who we ran in to!

uni130 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni131 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Hi Patrick!

uni132 by Jenseib, on Flickr

OH! And there is Sponge Bob!

uni133 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni134 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Hollywood is set up very differently than Orlando. I took a lot of pictures as we walked along.

uni45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Hi Donkey!

uni48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni135 by Jenseib, on Flickr

When reading your reports, I'm always LOL...my coworkers must thing I'm crazy...um no, Jen is very funny!

I had an agenda for myself today. Harry Potter! I really wanted to see the differences here …and drink as much Butterbeer as possible!

uni145 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni146 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It is very similar, yet it is set up differently than Orlando.

The lines for the Butterbeer carts were long, so we went in the pub.

uni49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

There was a family in front of me, but they asked a zillion questions. But I did learn something…people buy shots and pour it in their Butterbeer. Not something I would probably like, but something interesting to know.

uni50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I ordered a cold one as that is my favorite version. I am not a big fan of the frozen…..and never tried the hot version.

Oh wait…Did you guys want one?

uni51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I reminded them that last time they both had one it was a frozen one and neither were big fans. Nope! But Claire would take a sip of mine.

uni52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

MMMM!

uni147 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think it has been about 2 years since I had one and it really hit the spot.

Warning…Butterbeer in Hollywood costs more than Orlando. I think it was almost $8.50 per glass. I think last time in Orlando I was paying about $5 or 6????

Let’s go ride Forbidden Journey.

uni53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Warning…I took a lot of Castle pictures today.

uni8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We got in line and were told the ride was down. It could come up at any time or it may be a while. Our plan was to go to the single rider line. I said we should just come back, but Skip said we should wait as then we would be one of the first ones on when it started back up. I tried to explain that it didn’t matter because the single rider line typically moves fast, but he insisted we wait….so in we went.

uni54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni136 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then we waited.

uni55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And waited….

Many people were getting out of line. We were literally about 20 people away from getting on the ride, but that makes no difference if the line isn’t running. Skip kept saying “we should wait, right?” and I would say no and then he argued a bit and I decided it wasn’t worth fighting about. I waited for his decision to leave and we eventually did.

uni56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni58 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni137 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I decided to stop and get some ice-cream. I had wanted to try the Butterbeer.

uni10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Again it was pretty pricey.

I opened it up and saw this.

uni12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Um…I think you gave me the wrong kind of ice-cream. Nope! That’s what Butterbeer looks like……Um…OK?

It tasted pretty much like ice-cream with chocolate sauce. It did not taste anything like Butterbeer to me. I ate it all, but I didn’t find it very good.

Off we went then and headed towards Skip’s favorite ride.

uni13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni149 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This was the reason we had come to Universal Hollywood!

uni14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The Simpsons! I do love this ride, but this is Skip’s favorite of all rides!

uni150 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a fairly long line, I can’t remember the exact wait, but it was probably about 20 minutes or so, so not too bad.

uni62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We enjoyed the ride and Skip was satisfied with fulfilling his one want for the trip. Hooray for Universal Hollywood!!!

This was my attempt.

BAHAHAHA!! Technically, you got it...there is a sign in this photo and it does say Hollywood :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

When reading your reports, I'm always LOL...my coworkers must thing I'm crazy...um no, Jen is very funny!

I often laugh out loud too, she's hilarious! :lmao:

and drink as much Butterbeer as possible!

Best line so far! :rotfl:

Oh wait…Did you guys want one?

Okay, THIS is the best line now! And photo! They look so pathetic....like...where's ours? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, they served this crud to me at Three Broomsticks last summer when I ordered Butterbeer ice cream...ummm.NO! This is CRAP! :scared: :crazy2:

The Simpsons! I do love this ride, but this is Skip’s favorite of all rides!

That's funny! This is probably my least favourite ride :rotfl:

Great start to your Universal day!!!
I have to agree with @Timon the Simpsons ride was one of my least fave rides at Universal Hollywood as well :rotfl2:

Glad you've got the priorities in order with the Butterbeer :thumbsup2 but yes, that ice cream doesn't look quite right :scratchin

BAHAHAHA!! Technically, you got it...there is a sign in this photo and it does say Hollywood

not quite the sign I was looking for. hahaha

I often laugh out loud too, she's hilarious!

Or just odd.

Best line so far!

Well I need to step up my game if that is the best line. hahah

Okay, THIS is the best line now! And photo! They look so pathetic....like...where's ours?

It does look that way, but they both did say no they didn't want any....at that time. Later all of a sudden... it was the best stuff.

Yeah, they served this crud to me at Three Broomsticks last summer when I ordered Butterbeer ice cream...ummm.NO! This is CRAP! :scared: :crazy2:

Stephanie told me the stuff she had in Europe was great and I hope this isn't the same stuff because this sucked!

That's funny! This is probably my least favourite ride

I LOVED back to the future. That was such a great ride when it came out. I do like simulated rides (but can't ride too many times or I puke) and this is fun. This is one ride we all agree on, which seems to be pretty limited these days.

Great start to your Universal day!!!
I have to agree with @Timon the Simpsons ride was one of my least fave rides at Universal Hollywood as well :rotfl2:

Glad you've got the priorities in order with the Butterbeer :thumbsup2 but yes, that ice cream doesn't look quite right :scratchin

I am so glad we went to Universal. It was a nice break from Disney and Skip really enjoyed....most of the day...hahaha.

Now we were hungry…sort of, but it was time for lunch so we looked for some options.

uni152 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Let’s go to the Bumble Bee food truck. I had had it in Orlando before and Skip thought it looked good then.

uni15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Skip and Claire got in line and I went to find a table.

uni66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We decided on Nachos for Claire and Nachos for Skip and Tacos for me, but Skip and I would share with each other. It was a lot of food.

Claire found me and said Dad was waiting for the food and she sat down and I went to go help him.

uni67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He was standing right in front of the pick-up window and people were having a hard time getting around him to get their orders, so I mentioned he should probably move off to the side to wait. He grumbled but moved.

Our food came and we headed back to the table.

uni70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We dug in and it was good.

Now came the turning point in our vacation. As I have said, Skip kind of stresses me out on vacation. He doesn’t always say the most appropriate things in public and he has a deep voice that carries. He also plays his videos on his phone with full volume. Little things like that, but I needed to keep my mouth shut about it and I didn’t.

I don’t even remember what was said anymore, but Claire said it was something small….but as we were eating I made a comment on something he was doing…and he blew up at me. Now I should have kept quiet, but he was not in the right either.

So he went off about how mean I am to him and he does nothing right and he is sorry he is an embarrassment. It was a melt-down. Claire just sat there and ate and kept quiet. I pretty much did too because I knew nothing I said would make him feel better and I was being a nag at times. But there were reasons to my nagginess.

So we finished up our meal and he was in his silent treatment mode. I told them I would meet up with them in a bit and left them.

uni71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I knew there was some cool down time needed and with me being around it would take longer.

I found this awesome view.

uni72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I believe that is the new Jurassic World being built. There is a lower lot at Universal Hollywood with rides as well. We never had time to make it down there unfortunately.

They have escalators that take you down as you can see in this picture….They are where that tube looking thing is.

uni73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It really was neat to look out and see so far out.

uni74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

A really bad pano shot.

uni19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

A sound stage!

uni77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire had texted me and said they were waiting near the Studio Backlot Tour entrance and we could do that next. Perfect!

There were 3 main things I wanted to do this day. The Simpsons was for sure as that was the reason we were coming. Hogsmeade (including Forbidden Journey and Butterbeer) and the Studio Tour, which is something unique to Hollywood. You will not find this tour in Orlando. It is really a tour of a working studio lot!

I headed back to meet up with them.

uni80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Despicable Me is back that way and the fun land is very kid oriented.

uni85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The tour entrance was through Springfield and off to the right.

uni86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni138 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The back lot tour is the BEST!!! Love doing it, last time we were at UH we actually did it twice, it was one of the first things we did after HP land in the morning and it was the last thing we did that night as we were trying to avoid traffic going back to Anaheim :rotfl2:

I'm sorry Skip was.....um......moody I guess (trying to be nice here, I certainly don't want to insult him). Hopefully things thawed out a bit when you joined them for the back lot tour.:hug:

The back lot tour is the BEST!!! Love doing it, last time we were at UH we actually did it twice, it was one of the first things we did after HP land in the morning and it was the last thing we did that night as we were trying to avoid traffic going back to Anaheim

That sounds like a perfect plan! We took our morning slow so we didn't arrive at opening and I kind of wish we did so we could have gotten in a few more things.

I'm sorry Skip was.....um......moody I guess (trying to be nice here, I certainly don't want to insult him). Hopefully things thawed out a bit when you joined them for the back lot tour.

He got better....but he was very moody and he is one of those people where it's all about him at times. He will openly admit he doesn't think rules apply to him and it drives me crazy.

I found the 2 of them sitting off to the side and waiting for me. I let them know I wanted to use the restroom before we got in line and made a quick stop there and then we all headed off. I was still getting the silent treatment. I was later told by Claire that Dad had been complaining about me the whole time I was gone…which I knew would happen and figured it was best for him to do so early on and get it over with.

The things he told her were hilarious actually. One being…”She thinks Disney likes her but it really doesn’t”. hahaha. I can handle that!

uni88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You actually have to go down an escalator to get to the tour.

uni91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni153 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They do have bathrooms down here too. I suggest going before getting in line as the ride itself is about an hour.

uni20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The line was LONG! We headed off to find where to enter.

uni21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Just a note, they had 2 others spots for tours in different languages, Spanish and Mandarin. I believe you signed up for those and there is one or 2 per day at designated times. We just happened to be there when those were loading, so I think that made our wait time a little longer because they loaded at least 2 trams for those tours.

uni22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The line actually moves fairly well because each time a tram pulls in a large amount of people fill up the tram. I would say there was a tram coming in about every 5 minutes, so it really wasn’t bad…but it still was a wait.

uni23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They have a video playing with what to do and not to do and also movie posters all through the line.

uni154 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni155 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This house is on the tour.

uni156 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni157 by Jenseib, on Flickr

My favorite movie!

uni158 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We didn’t do a lot of talking while waiting in line…still in the silent mode treatment for most of the time, but as we got closer the ice started to melt and there was some conversation.

We had a couple that was fairly loud behind us in line. They were starting to become annoying because they were so loud. I actually think they had a group, but the 2 of them were the loudest and no regards to people around them.

Finally we got to load!...and the couple and friends loaded right behind us. UGH…And they proceeded to talk loudly for at least a quarter of the ride… Oh and it wasn’t in English, so I couldn’t even listen in. But I think with a few of my not so nice glances back when I was trying to hear something and they were blabbing on and on…they quieted down.

uni92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now I will warn you that I took a lot of quick shots and not all were ideal to take because of where I sat. So lots of heads in the way..etc.

The tour starts out with Jimmy Fallon giving an intro. On the website they make it sound like he will be “with you” the whole tour but really he only had a small part.

You will tour around the lot seeing sets, sometimes filming is going on and then some of the sets have an attraction included. I believe there are 4 attractions built into the tour. 2 are in Orlando (Kong and Fast and Furious), then Jaws which is not like the former Jaws in Orlando and Earthquake, which used to be in Orlando.

uni93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We did have someone talking on a mic and she was pretty clear…but still hard to hear with all the chatter going on the row behind me.

uni159 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni160 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Stages were pointed out…..some with significant shows being filmed in them.

uni94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

These are the bungalows where actors used to stay at times, but also directors etc. And that is pretty much what they are used for now, with a few exceptions.

uni161 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Now when I was here a few years back, my friend Stacy picked me up from the airport and gave me a whirlwind tour of LA and her now husband works at the Studios. We went and visited him and he gave us a real backlot tour, which obviously didn’t go to the attractions, but he took us on a golf cart and pointed out things. I do remember the bungalows and offices from that trip. It was neat to see the studio lot from both perspectives.

uni95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They were shooting a commercial down there. I believe we went by it a few times.

uni162 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni163 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni164 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It’s so neat to see some of the buildings and they would name off movies they have been in and of course you don’t remember it, but still cool.

uni98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni165 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni166 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni167 by Jenseib, on Flickr

uni168 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I love that it's still a working studio lot so sometimes (like you did) you catch some filming in action or at the very least see the soundstage where current productions are happening. On our last trip there (2016) we drove by the soundstage for Superstore (love that show) and the door was open and my husband literally had to haul me back into my seat on the tram as I was craning my neck to see inside the open door :rotfl:

I'm sorry you had chatty people behind, drives me bonkers!!!:cool:

Or just odd.

Or just humble and doesn't know how awesome she is 8-)

I LOVED back to the future. That was such a great ride when it came out. I do like simulated rides (but can't ride too many times or I puke) and this is fun. This is one ride we all agree on, which seems to be pretty limited these days.

I loved it when it was BTTF ride but I do not watch or even like The Simpsons so yeah, no thanks :crazy2:

I knew there was some cool down time needed and with me being around it would take longer.

I'm lucky that Rob and I rarely argue, especially on vacation but oh man....my kid!! I need a lot of cool down time with her on trips o_O :P

”She thinks Disney likes her but it really doesn’t”

I don't know what that means but it's funny!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

My favorite movie!

Mine too!!! :cool1:

We didn’t do a lot of talking while waiting in line…still in the silent mode treatment for most of the time, but as we got closer the ice started to melt and there was some conversation.

We had a couple that was fairly loud behind us in line. They were starting to become annoying because they were so loud. I actually think they had a group, but the 2 of them were the loudest and no regards to people around them.

Nothing brings you closer to the people you love than louder, more annoying people around you. ::yes:: :lmao:

Ok, having problems posting since they updated the site, so sorry if this suddenly posts a lot of times, every time I try to post it doesn't work. Anyway, what is butterbeer? Is it beer with butter in it or something else? I know nothing about Harry Potter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!