• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hooray for MS

slimplaw

DIS Veteran
Earlier this week I posted a thread about the fact that I had booked 2 rooms at POFQ for Dec. I did this to definitely have a room on the dates I had available. Anyway, I emailed MS to ask them about the POFQ situation and just stated that I would gladly go into a DVC resort if one had become available. I also stated that I understood about the reservation points and the fact that they were not supposed to revert to DVC points after booking a reservation. I received a call today from Chuck at MS and they did offer me a room at Old Key West. We are thrilled with getting to go to any of the DVC resorts. We will be there Dec. 5-9.

I've found MS to be quite reasonable under extreme circumstances. The closing of a WDW resort sure is extreme! Glad it worked out, even better than originally planned.

With the concerns about DVC not treating members as well as they used to, we cannot get enough posts like this!

Congratulations, and have a great trip home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter