Hooray got my ADR'S

missnanse

MOUSEKETEER I would like my ashes scattered th
I stayed up all night but my daughter, bless her and I got most of what we wanted. The online started at exactly 3AM est and guess what My computer froze right then. Thank goodness My Kimmi computer whiz got right on hers and got me most of the adr's we wanted. Just could not get LeCellier CP pkge for theDEC. 25th, but got dinner anyway and got the pkge for the 28th so we have to decide real quick which date we will use so I can let you all know when I am cancelling:confused3. I love the online system:love:and staying up until 7 then was not so hard and I got my Afternoon Tea which we really:love:So everyone don't be afraid to try online. It turns out to be easy once you look it over.:surfweb:(and your computer cooperates:rotfl:)
Wishing you all good luck with your ADR's and a wonderful Mickey experience:smickey:

Congrats on getting most of what you wanted. Is it 3am eastern time on the 90th day the first time the system will let you book, and then you can go 10 days from there if you are staying on site?
Thanks

Regrettably, there is not. You can get to a page that will let you enter all of your ADR confirmation numbers and pull them all up at the same time, but you still have to enter each one individually. Given that the site lets you link ADRs to your resort reservation, you'd think there would be an easier way.

Congrats on getting most of what you wanted. Is it 3am eastern time on the 90th day the first time the system will let you book, and then you can go 10 days from there if you are staying on site?
Thanks[/
Yes it is but. I made many of my adr/s online but could not get the 30th til I called at 7am. So good luck hope you get all that you want.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter