Hop on Hop off Miami from Fort Lauderdale

WanderlustNZ

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Has anyone done this excursion with RCCL or Celebrity lately?

Rather than use the tour shuttle to get to the airport at the end, I was wondering if it’s possible to get your luggage off them in downtown Miami and catch an Uber?

Celebrity have just cancelled their Best of Miami Tour and this Hop on Hop off option seems like the only alternative I have to see Miami before flying out of FLL at 5pm. Their return shuttle leaves for FLL about half an hour later than I’d like, so to play it safe, I’ll only book the tour if I can Uber at the end.

Thanks.

Have you explored possibly doing this on your own? I’m sure there’s some private services that will do a tour for you. Trade off is probably that you pay more but it might be worth it.

Have you explored possibly doing this on your own? I’m sure there’s some private services that will do a tour for you. Trade off is probably that you pay more but it might be worth it.

Thanks for your input.
After weighing up everything, I ended up booking a private tour on the morning of the cruise and then a completely different shopping tour on disembarkation day. In the end, it worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!