Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

MaryAz

DIS Veteran
Hello Lovely Dis'ers!!!

Just wrapped up my May 09 TR. We had a fabulous time last year though could have used a little less rain. We are planning to go back again in May with some of our buddies from last year. We have many ideas of where to stay, what to eat and where to go in our minds. I will use this PTR along with help from all of you to figure it all out. Up next, the cast

I'll hop in too. I'll have to go check out that TR from May. We are heading in 5/21-5/28. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!

I'll hop in too. I'll have to go check out that TR from May. We are heading in 5/21-5/28. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!

Thanks for joining in. I left several replies on ur ptr. We should have fun planning and keeping eachother entertained for the next 7 monthes.

May is such a great time to go! Can't wait to hear your plans. popcorn::

May is such a great time to go! Can't wait to hear your plans. popcorn::

:welcome: I see you have a recently completed trip I can read about and a PTR. Yay-it is no wonder I am so behind on my TV shows-I cannot stay off the Dis. If you have any adice or opinions please feel free to share!

Mary - -I just finished reading all 79 pages of your last report. It seems like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about what you are planning at the same time as me!

Mary - -I just finished reading all 79 pages of your last report. It seems like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about what you are planning at the same time as me!

WOW, that was some reading. We did have a great time. I will start tlking about plans and food asap.

In case you are new (or don't want to read 79 pages LOL) here is the cast for our trip

DH (Jeff) is an accountant for Kona Grill (if you have one near you go eat there-we have profit sharing :rolleyes1:rotfl2:) He is also a homebrewer (makes some good IPA) He admits he had a good time last year and is even considering the possibility of DVC. He is a great daddy.

Me (Mary) is a SAHM-domestic engineer. I also do volunteer work for the Pajama Program and hang out with my mom friends.

Avery is five and in K this year. She is super smart ( way ahead in reading) and likes school except she says its too long. She also likes art and drawing. Favorite Disney characters Ariel, Tink and Hannah Montana-she likes her cause she thinks its cool

Cayley is 3 and goes to pre school 3 mornings a week (though I am looking for a good boarding school) She is a firecracker-full of personality. She keeps us on our toes. She has a great sense of humor and is very cute. She loves all the characters. Except Tigger "I no like Tigger-he is scary-I cry when I see him"

We went to the Pumpkin Farm today-here are some cute pics. I just got a new camera and am learning how to use it.

pumpkinpatch09018.jpg

pumpkinpatch09019.jpg

pumpkinpatch09015.jpg

pumpkinpatch09016.jpg

pumpkinpatch09026.jpg

pumpkinpatch09032.jpg

pumpkinpatch09039.jpg

pumpkinpatch09072.jpg

pumpkinpatch09073.jpg

pumpkinpatch09075.jpg

pumpkinpatch09081.jpg

pumpkinpatch09094.jpg

Here is a family pic from last year at DHS. it was hot, our last day, not the most flattering pic of me

Image751.jpg

There you have us. Up next, thoughts on food.

I saw your request on Brookelizabeth's trip report and thought I'd come join yours too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter