Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Glad the girls are feeling better!! YAY for packing, you know the trip is very very near when you start the packing!!!!!

Have a fun day!!!

I am so happy to hear the girls are doing well. I have had the same thing happen to Cooper, but we are always in WDW when it does happen. Go figure huh.

Have a great day.

So glad the girls are better! I am so worried my boys will get sick while on the trip. I am praying they won't. Awesome that you are starting to pack. My obsessive self got almost everything packed this weekend, so I'm just waiting on a few last minute things to go in that need to be washed since the weekend. Two days left! YAY!

We had a fun party. Kids all did great and the Mom's had time to chat.

It's been so busy at the office (and my mother having some heart tests run) that I haven't had a chance to read my subscribed threads. Thank goodness the girls just have sinus infections. Ya'll have fun at the end-of-the-year party!

I hope the tests come out ok. They are doing great now-we had fun. Can't wait to meet your family.

So glad the girls are better :thumbsup2. I know you are happy :cloud9:.

:banana::banana:2 DAYS, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS 2 DAYS?:banana::banana:

Ya'll have a safe trip, see ya Saturday :goodvibes.

I am happy they are better. I am unhappy that they are manic happy.... About 1 now, safe travels to you as well.

Great outfits for the girls! The shirts your SIL made the girls are super cute! :thumbsup2 I am sure hoping the girls are feeling better and the antibiotics do the trick.

Thanks, I was surprised and excited she sent them. They are doing good now.

Hiya! Mary
so happy to hear that the girls are feeling better! I hope the party went well today (although I'm sure they had a great time! are you soaking with a nice glass of wine about now :laughing: )...

you guys have a safe trip and a great time!
I'm so jealous that you guys are meeting everyone...have a great time!

:wave2:

Thanks, it was fun but I wentr to bed early!!
We will, wish you were going to be there as well!

I'm so glad to hear that your girls are feeling better!! And I'm with you on the Disney "unmentionables"--it's all Ally wants to wear as well! I even had to match the characters on her panties to the character on her outfit for each day!! :lmao: Have a safe trip and I hope to see you this next week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter