Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

I'm so glad to hear that your girls are feeling better!! And I'm with you on the Disney "unmentionables"--it's all Ally wants to wear as well! I even had to match the characters on her panties to the character on her outfit for each day!! :lmao: Have a safe trip and I hope to see you this next week!!

Brooklynn, too. It's Disney undies all the way. :cutie:

Wishing all of you next-few-days travelers incredibly awesome trips and fun DIS meets! :dance3:

Have a fantastic trip!

I'm so glad to hear that your girls are feeling better!! And I'm with you on the Disney "unmentionables"--it's all Ally wants to wear as well! I even had to match the characters on her panties to the character on her outfit for each day!! :lmao: Have a safe trip and I hope to see you this next week!!

Have a MAGICAL trip!!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

'See' you when you get back!!!!!! :wave2::wave2::wave2:

Have a great trip and safe travels Mary!

Thanks everyone!!!

My ticker says 1 day until our first DVC trip!!!! It has been a little over a year since our first trip. We had such a magical time. Much of that had to do with the friends we made. I would like to send a special :hug::love: to my DIS BFF Leanne. It has been so great getting to know u better this year through our crazy phone calls and texts. Your friendship means so much to me. I would also like to send a :hug: to Jordy who is going through a lot but was so constant on here earlier on.
I would also like to thank my Mom-without whom DVC would have not been possible. Even though you are no longer "here" you keep giving and we are so blessed.
I figured out how to post pics to FB so if you want updates and we are are not FB friends send me a pm. I will make sure to post a pic of our surprise trip to the BBB.
I really appreciate all of you reading along giving support and advice when I needed it. What a great place. And just remember, it all started with a Mouse

Just wanted to check-in one more time before we leave tomorrow!! I hope you have a safe trip and hope to see you this next week, Mary!! Tomorrow we'll be in WDW!!! Whoo hoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter