Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Glad you made it home safely. Can't wait to see some pics and hear about it, although I got an update in person almost every day. Joe misses his girlfriend. :lmao: Call me soon. :hug:

Welcome home, Mary! I really enjoyed meeting you and your family at the meet last Saturday night. :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! :)

Thanks all for all the great send off posts!! We had a fun time overall though there were moments.....It was just such a different trip than our first one. We got to see old friends and meet some new ones. I will start the TR probably tonight. It will include the May trip, a June/July trip to DL and maybe even a little planning for my Sep trip. Thanks for reading along!!

Hey Mary! I'm glad to hear you got home okay! It was nice to see you at Kidani on Tuesady. I look forward to reading your TR soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter