Hopper Passes

Has anyone used a third party seller like Undercover Tourist or Park Saver? If some how was your experience? TIA

Yes, I have used UT many times as well as Boardwalk tickets. Someone shared this link once and I have found it a valuable way to find the best deals on tickets - https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator#

Many people have used undercover tourist. They have an excellent reputation and customer service. I recently returned a couple of Universal tickets when a better promotion came out, I was able to upgrade to the better deal.

I have used UT for WDW tickets and it was very easy. We purchased in Feb of 2017 right after the price increase but they still had tickets left with the previous pricing along with a deal of a 4 day ticket with 3 additional days. UT is an authorized WDW ticket re seller so they have Disney's blessing to sell tickets.

I have use UT many times. never had a problem

Sorry to hijack but I have a question...
We are booked for a 5 night stay at WDW under the Gift of Magic package with non hopper tickets. I am considering doing a tour and would like one day hoppers. Can i book the hopper with one of the discounted sites mentioned above? I'm assuming we would have to tack it on at the end of the trip?

Sorry to hijack but I have a question...
We are booked for a 5 night stay at WDW under the Gift of Magic package with non hopper tickets. I am considering doing a tour and would like one day hoppers. Can i book the hopper with one of the discounted sites mentioned above? I'm assuming we would have to tack it on at the end of the trip?
You could do that but it will end up costing you more money than just switching the tickets in your package to hoppers instead of base tickets. The upgrade to hoppers will run about $80 per ticket vs. the cost of a 1-day hopper, which runs close to $200. One-day tickets are never discounted by 3rd party retailers and often cost more than if you were to purchase directly from Disney.

I've bought tickets from Undercover Tourist a few times...most recently 2 7 day hoppers this morning! I received the relevant codes and applied them to my Disney Experience account thingy already. It's very simple, easy and I've never had a problem with them. Plus I saved a bit on top of it all ($127 according to my receipt). My trip isn't until May, but I wanted to get ahead of the increases.

I've used UT numerous times and also recommended them to others who have used them. Never a problem. You don't save a ton but every little bit helps.

I just purchased three adult 5 day (plus 1 free day) hopper tickets at UT (with discount via Mousesavers) for $1404.69 - that was lowest we found. This is 4th time we have used UT. just make sure to make a copy of those electronic tickets or be able to access them, etc.
This will unfortunately be the last time for many of us to buy tickets elsewhere - sadly. Once these nondated tickets are gone - they're gone!! So I wouldn't wait too much longer!!
I saved over $200!

I just purchased three adult 5 day (plus 1 free day) hopper tickets at UT (with discount via Mousesavers) for $1404.69 - that was lowest we found. This is 4th time we have used UT. just make sure to make a copy of those electronic tickets or be able to access them, etc.
This will unfortunately be the last time for many of us to buy tickets elsewhere - sadly. Once these nondated tickets are gone - they're gone!! So I wouldn't wait too much longer!!
I saved over $200!
The third party ticket sellers have until the end of this month to sell the old MYW tickets. Those tickets have expiration dates, so you would need to exchange them and pay the difference if you don't use them by the expiration date. IIRC, e-tickets expire at the end of 2019. So, no more ticket hoarding in order to save money on future trips! :sad2:

Sorry to ask an UT question on someone else's UT post...but you all seem pretty knowledgeable and this is a recent post...has anyone ever split up order on undercover tourist? Like I'm buying tickets for 3 adults, 1 kid, for 4 days, with an extra day free, total I believe was 1712. I'm trying to keep each expenditure under $1000 to space spending out evenly. Would I run into any problems if I bought say 2 sets of adult tickets one month, then a month or two later buy an adult and kid set? I am *hoping* to start buying tickets next month and then into the new year for our Dec 2019 trip. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys may have.

Sorry to ask an UT question on someone else's UT post...but you all seem pretty knowledgeable and this is a recent post...has anyone ever split up order on undercover tourist? Like I'm buying tickets for 3 adults, 1 kid, for 4 days, with an extra day free, total I believe was 1712. I'm trying to keep each expenditure under $1000 to space spending out evenly. Would I run into any problems if I bought say 2 sets of adult tickets one month, then a month or two later buy an adult and kid set? I am *hoping* to start buying tickets next month and then into the new year for our Dec 2019 trip. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys may have.

No issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter