Host Hotels for Princess weekend 2016

DISNEYSC

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for a list of host hotels but haven't been able to find one. Is there one on the site that I'm just overlooking? Thanks!

According to the rD travel page they all are:

"The Magic Your Way Base Package lets you experience the magic of a Walt Disney World® vacation at an affordable rate. Just pick your favorite themed Disney Resort hotel then pick the number of days for your Theme Park ticket. Create your perfect vacation with customizable Magic Your Way Tickets. And when you stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort during Marathon Weekend, transportation to all race weekend events is provided."

Maybe because it's at the end of Presidents' Week which is a big break time I know for a lot of schools in the Northeast they figure it's easier to open it to all resorts than limit it like they do Wine & Dine?

For Princess and the January marathon weekend ALL onsite resorts are host resorts. For the smaller weekends like W&D or TOT there is a shorter list. But not the jan and feb weekends!

Yep, all of the resort are host resorts. It didn't used to be that way, but the Princess Half Marathon has gotten to be such a HUGE race (20,000 people run the half now, I think) that they've expanded to all on-property resorts.

Does anyone know when they typically release a discount for hotels during that time?

I heard sometime in October for general discounts.

We went ahead and booked por for feb 13th-21st but might change it to feburary 14th-22nd..
we will see. Either way 1 night is paid and so is my 5k registration

As we have run the Wine and Dine half twice we have always stayed at beach club and there were discounts for staying at the host resorts. Not for the princess half. Hoping discounts will come out in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter