Hot sauce?

Since Jif came back to Canada the only thing I stick up on are no sugar brownie mixes. I can't be bothered to get up and find the brand but it comes in a blue box.

Funny side story..

About a year ago (I don't remember the thread) I was on a thread and it dissolved into everyone placing orders for things they wanted me to bring from Canada. I was up to about ten crates of stuff..and a moose. That was a fun thread.

Blue box is likely Pillsbury.

That is hilarious. I have seen moose the last two times I have been back...and that is not counting our visits to see Mac the Moose (the world's largest moose)! I never considered bringing one back though!

Separate side story...So you know how in Canada you can buy Costco-sized jars of Cheez Whiz and it is a product that few households are without? Well, it never really struck me, given that we don't ever buy the stuff, but in the U.S., Cheez Whiz just comes in these little jars that would hardly do a family a meal. I burst out laughing when I saw the huge jar at Costco when we were there. I wouldn't have thought anything of it when I was living in Canada, but the stark contrast to the sizes available in the U.S. was comical in my mind.

Second separate side story...my son received some hand-me-downs from my sister's kid when we were back. One of the items was a pair of Winnipeg Jets pj's. I will think of you every time he wears them. :goodvibes

Blue box is likely Pillsbury.

That is hilarious. I have seen moose the last two times I have been back...and that is not counting our visits to see Mac the Moose (the world's largest moose)! I never considered bringing one back though!

Separate side story...So you know how in Canada you can buy Costco-sized jars of Cheez Whiz and it is a product that few households are without? Well, it never really struck me, given that we don't ever buy the stuff, but in the U.S., Cheez Whiz just comes in these little jars that would hardly do a family a meal. I burst out laughing when I saw the huge jar at Costco when we were there. I wouldn't have thought anything of it when I was living in Canada, but the stark contrast to the sizes available in the U.S. was comical in my mind.

Second separate side story...my son received some hand-me-downs from my sister's kid when we were back. One of the items was a pair of Winnipeg Jets pj's. I will think of you every time he wears them. :goodvibes

I am guilty..there's a huge jar in my fridge.

I am a die hard fan so tell him to listen for me cheering every time he has them on lol

I need some suggestions from my American friends please :)

What is a good hot sauce that is available at Target or Walmart? It has to be hotter than Franks but not burn your face hot. My husband has tried everything available up here and wants something hotter. My parents are in Minneapolis for the week and can do food shopping (the best part of States trips).

Also, what's a good, hot, brand of chips. I have a friend who I always buy hot chips for. A while ago there were Doritos in a dark green bag (I think) that he could only eat a few of at a time. Are those still around or am I remembering incorrectly?

Have you ever had Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeño? Omg they are so good. We used to bug our vending machine guy at work to keep the machine stocked with these. You can get them at walmart. Had a real nice kick to them if that's what your husband enjoys.

Since Jif came back to Canada the only thing I stick up on are no sugar brownie mixes. I can't be bothered to get up and find the brand but it comes in a blue box.

Funny side story..

About a year ago (I don't remember the thread) I was on a thread and it dissolved into everyone placing orders for things they wanted me to bring from Canada. I was up to about ten crates of stuff..and a moose. That was a fun thread.

A moose? We've got Amer-cun moose. We don't need not stinkin Cana-dun moose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter