Hot Water in the Parks and Village

Jon84

wdwaddictuk
Hey everyone, just a quickie.

I am currently struggling with some digestive issues that are soothed/relieved by drinking Green Tea.

How easy is it to get a cup of hot water to make a quick tea should I need it? I don't mind paying

I've never tried but I think your hotel should have a kettle so if you're in the village it shouldn't be too bad quickly nipping back to the hotel for some if you cant get it in one of the restaurants?

Hey everyone, just a quickie.

I am currently struggling with some digestive issues that are soothed/relieved by drinking Green Tea.

How easy is it to get a cup of hot water to make a quick tea should I need it? I don't mind paying

FYI, if you order a tea at the Café Fantasia in the Disneyland Hotel, they bring you a cup of hot water and a separate tea bag. I believe you have a chance of not getting charged if you ask nicely only for the cup of hot water (especially if you pay for something else) but since you mentionned you would not mind paying for it, I thought you might like to know. I believe the Café des Sports and Café Ludwig do the same in Disney Village.

Also, I know you did not suggest it, but for the sake of the discussion, I would like to mention that I would strongly advise using hot water from any of the lavatories, since only cold water is drinkable in France (As I believe this is the case everywhere around the globe though you never know, better be safe than sorry.)

FYI, if you order a tea at the Café Fantasia in the Disneyland Hotel, they bring you a cup of hot water and a separate tea bag. I believe you have a chance of not getting charged if you ask nicely only for the cup of hot water (especially if you pay for something else) but since you mentionned you would not mind paying for it, I thought you might like to know. I believe the Café des Sports and Café Ludwig do the same in Disney Village.

Also, I know you did not suggest it, but for the sake of the discussion, I would like to mention that I would strongly advise using hot water from any of the lavatories, since only cold water is drinkable in France (As I believe this is the case everywhere around the globe though you never know, better be safe than sorry.)

Thankyou!

And good point on the Lav water. I avoid hot water taps in all countries, even in the UK. Often the hot water is sitting in a yucky hot water tank, only ever good for washing hands!

I've never tried but I think your hotel should have a kettle so if you're in the village it shouldn't be too bad quickly nipping back to the hotel for some if you cant get it in one of the restaurants?
That sounds good, I forgot about the hotel!!

Just came back from a trip with my partner, who also drinks a lot of green tea.

We got hot water at Market House Deli on Main Street. It was a bit hard to explain what we wanted as we were using the breakfast vouchers so they were a bit baffled that we didn't want an expensive drink. But they were helpful (and made sure we also each took a cold drink too!).

We also used Blockbuster Cafe in the Studios. This uses a token for the drinks machine. I paid for my own tea and they gave me an extra token for free when I asked for hot water.

There was green tea available to buy in Earl of Sandwich in the village - apparently they offered him a selection of all their herbal teas and he found green tea amongst them. The Disneyland Hotel also had green tea among the tea bags on the tables at breakfast in Inventions.
There's also a Starbucks in the village who are bound to have it.

And we had a kettle in our room at the Hotel New York. I believe some of the other hotels don't automatically have one but will provide one on request.

We got hot water at Market House Deli on Main Street. It was a bit hard to explain what we wanted as we were using the breakfast vouchers so they were a bit baffled that we didn't want an expensive drink. But they were helpful (and made sure we also each took a cold drink too!).

We also used Blockbuster Cafe in the Studios. This uses a token for the drinks machine. I paid for my own tea and they gave me an extra token for free when I asked for hot water.

There was green tea available to buy in Earl of Sandwich in the village - apparently they offered him a selection of all their herbal teas and he found green tea amongst them. The Disneyland Hotel also had green tea among the tea bags on the tables at breakfast in Inventions.

And we had a kettle in our room at the Hotel New York. I believe some of the other hotels don't automatically have one but will provide one on request.

Thats great, thankyou so much for the information!!

You are correct, you can request a kettle in all Disney hotels that don't provide one for you! (While you're there, you can also request a hair dryer if you need one!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!