• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Balconies??

dizkneefan

Earning My Ears
This will be the first time we'll be staying on site at Universal. Do any of the hotels have balconies with the rooms. Looks like Portofino does not, can't tell about RPH. Portofino sounds so nice, but so does RPH. Such a decision. We will be celebrating our 35th. ::MinnieMo

We had a terrace in a deluxe pool view room at PBH. We were overlooking the villa pool. I think some smoking rooms have balconies at PBH. As stated, HRH and RPR do not have balconies.

I forgot to say Happy Anniversary - 35 years is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!! PBH is the perfect place to celebrate an anniversary.

(We will celebrate 30 years in July!)

2663,2665 and 2674,2676 do. They took OUR room 2663 a king dex and made it a concerige room:( it was directly overlooking the beach pool 65 has two queens 76 has two queens and 74 is king. All of those except for 76 face the beach pool 76 over looks dead center the villa pool. There are more but this is the floor we always stayed on. We are now HRH converts without the kids in tow. The PBH worked great with the kids but they have priced our family of 7 out of great upgrades so we don't get to take the kiddy's often as we'd like. We get down for HHN's if nothing else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter