• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel check in times?

wifey

DIS Veteran
We are considering a trip to DLP next year for 3 nights 4 days [FEB] and need help so came to you. What time do the Disney hotels allow you to check in ? We are thinking of flying to CDG at lunch time .
On your last day do they let you check out and keep your bags somewhere until you leave if you have a late flight? How much time do we need to allow for return to airport via the VEA and do we need to book it if we book through Disney direct?
Could you also tell us the average price of a counter service meal and a sit down meal for a family of 2 adults and 1 child ?
What events occur in February in the parks? How much spending money will we need if we include a day trip into Paris given the current exchange rate? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Many thanks from wifey :lovestruc

Wifey, I will try to answer some of your questions. First off, check in time in the hotels officially is around 2 or 3 oclock. Often times your room will be ready before but if not they will keep your bags stored in a locked room and when you come back later after being in the parks you can get your luggage then. Check out time is around 11 0clock but you can store your luggage again in the same place-we do this everytime we go and never any problem. I think they recommend you leave the hotel about 2 and a half hours before your flight. Don't know about DIsney Direct but we have never booked for VEA. We just walk out of Terminal 2 and turn right and bus stop is about 20 metres down. You just pay as you get on and he will even accept credit cards. Prices for food vary throughout the park but we have 2 adults and our 2 children share a meal so we only pay for one child's meal and the average cost would be about 30 euro for counter service and sit down average I would say to be about 60 euro- although that one's a bit harder to estimate. If you search this forum there is a thread that gives reviews of all restaurants in park and a copy of the menus with prices. We usually take about £100 per day and this is sufficient but it will depend on how much you want to spend on gifts etc..

This is the link for the food guide: http://www.dlpfoodguide.com

In February in the parks there is the Kids' Carnival as well as all the usual rides, parades etc. From Jan - March one child goes free (including transport) for each paying adult and there is also a "get 1 extra night and 1 day free" offer at this time.

If you go on the official site http://www.disneylandparis.com you can request a brochure.

:wave2: This info has been very helpful to me thank you both for your help.
Now just have to work out whick food service places to choose from and try not to compromise palatable food with costs. Any chance of printing off the menus and prices so DH can judge what is better for us? Already have some of the cafe and restaurants pages printed. :goodvibes Wifey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter