Hotel comparison

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
Could someone do their best to compare each DLP hotel to a Florida counterpart. I am spending part of my honeymoon there and would like some lodging advice.

The Disneyland is very similar to the Grand Floridian - It is my favourite Hotel.

I have also stayed at the New York - I would probably compare this to the Dolphin.

For your Honeymoon I would have to suggest a Castle Club room at the Disneyland - IMHO it could not be beat for a touch of romantic luxury. Your new DW would be most impressed.

Alec :bounce:

There are some excellent descriptions and photographs at www.dlp-guidebook.de

My 2 favourites are Newport Bay Club and The Disneyland Hotel. The theming at both is excellent. For a honeymoon trip, the Newport Bay Club offers brilliant Honeymoon Suites overlooking Lake Disney with a big balcony. Alternatively there are several different suites offered as part of Castle Club at The Disneyland Hotel.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter