Hotel discounts for AP holders

Longsx3

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! We are Americans living here in Germany. I am trying to plan a trip to Disneyland Paris in August to help celebrate my daughters 8th Birthday. What I was wondering is if Annual Pass Holders get a hotel discount?

Yes! But it's getting complicated. First of all, the discounts are only offered if you have Annuel Passport Dream - the cheaper passports don't come with the discount - but only one member of the family has to buy the DREAM. It used to be an accross the board 10% off in the off season and 5% off in high season, but now they are offering "special offers", more like they do in WDW. What these special offers will be is anyone's guess. I would call them on the phone and ask for the room only rate for the hotel you are interested in and tell them you already have an AP so they will quote you the best rate. +33/160306069

At this site you can see the Room Only Rates for the Disney hotels. http://www.dlpguidebook.de/HintsInfos/Hotels_Prices.htm

Keep in mind that even without a discount on the room it might be worth it to buy the AP if you are going to be there for 4 days or more.

Let me know if you have any more questions about the AP's. They are a lot different than at WDW, and in many ways much better in my opinion.
jodyb@tx.technion.ac.il

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts