• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel equivalents...

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Since I am well versed in Disney but know practically nothing about Universal (last time I was there, there were no hotels!), I was looking for some info. Which Disney hotel would you equate with the 3 Universal hotels? By that I mean which WDW hotel is equivalent to the RPH, HRH and PBR?

Thanks.... Paul

RPR= 7 story, cheaper Poly
HRH= "Cool" Contemporary
PBH= Italian GF

The single best thing about these resorts is your room key allows you into a Fastpass line for everything. Rides like Men In Black which is a teenager's Buzz Lightyear can be rode over and over and over.

Any of the universal hotels are all equivalent to disney deluxe or better...enjoy them. They are wonderful!

The hotels are quite new and in better shape than the Poly or Contemporary. I'd put them on par with Beach and Yacht Club and GF.

I agree that any of the Universal Hotels is the equivalent of a Disney Deluxe. I have stayed in a deluxe pool view room at PBH and a pool view room at HRH (for $180 and $125, respectively). Our room at The Beach Club didn't even come close in quality to these rooms.

Since discovering the Universal Hotels and FOTL, I have been unable to stay in a Disney hotel. A comparably priced moderate at Disney doesn't compare to the Universal hotels. I have also stayed at the RPR in a standard room at the rate of $110. This is the best bargain of all. The rooms aren't quite as deluxe as the other two, but it still a four star resort at a fabulous price!

Just my two cents, of course!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter