Hotel express pass for one member arriving late

lborne

It all started with a rabbit
We will be staying at HRH one night this summer and checking in early in the morning with our son (16) to get the room key to use the express pass. He is then being picked up by his Aunt about 11pm that night and our nephew (15) will be staying with us the next day. Can we get his room key when we check in the first morning? Or do we need to get his key that night when he is physically there? Can we wait and do it the next morning before checkout? Or can he just use our son's key? Not trying to evade any rules, we booked the room for 4, but just want to know what to expect.

If you put the nephew on your reservation when you first check in early that first morning, you will have the $35 charge for having 5 people in your room

Better to have your son removed when he leaves late that night (before midnight) and then add your nephew the next morning

Not trying to evade any rules, we booked the room for 4, but just want to know what to expect.

And is that how many people total will be there? You, son, nephew, and one other person? I think you can just pick it up when you check in.

If it's 4 staying at a time (but a total of 5 humans), as Mac alluded to, then do it like she said.

No, only 4 total. Me, wife, son and nephew, but in the parks only 3 at a time. Just did not know if the nephew had to be present when we checked in in the morning. We will go ahead and add him to the reservation when we check in so there is no confusion. Thanks.

No problem getting him a room key without him being present. I check my whole party in all the time and I'm the only one at the reservation desk.

Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!