Hotel Fast Passes

samara

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan a stop at DLP in the middle of a larger Europe trip. I read that guests at the Disneyland Hotel get a fast pass per day per guest. Does anyone know if that ties into how many nights you’re staying or how many days you have tickets for? If we stay for one night and have two day tickets, will we get a fast pass for the day we check in and the day we check out, or just one of those days?

I am trying to plan a stop at DLP in the middle of a larger Europe trip. I read that guests at the Disneyland Hotel get a fast pass per day per guest. Does anyone know if that ties into how many nights you’re staying or how many days you have tickets for? If we stay for one night and have two day tickets, will we get a fast pass for the day we check in and the day we check out, or just one of those days?
I thought the ability to make FastPasses comes with all tickets, as they use the "old" FP system at Disneyland Paris of sticking your ticket into a machine to get a FP, instead of booking in advance. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. We're going next year and I want to be prepared.

Disneyland Paris has the old paper legacy Fastpass system which is available to everyone. This means all park guests put their paper park ticket into a Fastpass machine located beside the ride.

HOWEVER
All Disneyland Hotel guests, as well as club level guests at Hotel New York, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay, get addition paper Fastpasses. These hotel fastpasses are obtained during checkin and are printed at the reception desk. They are 1 per person per day. They have the hotel name and the party name and are dated for each day of your stay. You get one for your arrival day, one for your departure day and all days in between. The can only be used on the rides which have regular fastpass and they can not be used during the hours of 1pm and 4pm.

Disneyland Paris has the old paper legacy Fastpass system which is available to everyone. This means all park guests put their paper park ticket into a Fastpass machine located beside the ride.

HOWEVER
All Disneyland Hotel guests, as well as club level guests at Hotel New York, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay, get addition paper Fastpasses. These hotel fastpasses are obtained during checkin and are printed at the reception desk. They are 1 per person per day. They have the hotel name and the party name and are dated for each day of your stay. You get one for your arrival day, one for your departure day and all days in between. The can only be used on the rides which have regular fastpass and they can not be used during the hours of 1pm and 4pm.
That is no longer true (I think change happened very recently). Now only club level guests at Sequoia, New York, Newport Bay get hotel fast passes. VIP Fastpasses are still available for Disneyland Hotel guests at Castle Club level or in suites (http://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/guest-services/fast-pass/). If you already had a package booked before the change happened you will get the hotel FPS, but if you haven’t booked yet, then you’re out of luck.

I thought the ability to make FastPasses comes with all tickets, as they use the "old" FP system at Disneyland Paris of sticking your ticket into a machine to get a FP, instead of booking in advance. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. We're going next year and I want to be prepared.
Like PP said, everyone has access to the paper FP system and club level guests also get the Hotel FP. Hotel FPS are one per person per day (you get certificates at check-in). It’s stamped with the date but I never had a CM check the days.

We were given the fast passes in late march this year whilst staying in the Disneyland hotel standard room. Has this changed now then?

We were given the fast passes in late march this year whilst staying in the Disneyland hotel standard room. Has this changed now then?
Yes, I don’t remember exactly when but I think about a month ago. If you are already booked before the change then you are fine, but otherwise you won’t get hotel FPS anymore.

Yes, I don’t remember exactly when but I think about a month ago. If you are already booked before the change then you are fine, but otherwise you won’t get hotel FPS anymore.
That's a bummer as Disneyland Hotel is far more expensive than all the other hotels.

We certainly didn't get any Fast Passes recently staying at Newport Bay as "regular" guests.

But, it wasn't too difficult going on everything we want to, even with plenty of ride closures (e.g. Phantom Manor AND Space Mountain). Big Thunder Mountain was definitely the most popular ride for Fast Passes.

That's a bummer as Disneyland Hotel is far more expensive than all the other hotels.
Yeah, I think then you are absolutely paying for the proximity. I stayed Sequoia in Golden Forest Level so I got the hotel FPS, but it wasn’t really necessary to be able to go on most rides. I would have easily been able to “pull” paper FPS for any rides I wanted to go on; the hotel FPS just helped make it more convenient and less scheduled. Though I did regret not paying out more for a DLH room-every time I walked by it knowing I had 15 minutes until my hotel, I was so jealous! I don’t have any future trips planned (probably not until they finish the Studios expansion), but I will probably stay there as long as I can get a good deal!

Hi, all. We are staying at Newport Bay club level. Can I use my kids’ daily hotel fast passes or are they specific to each person in the party? Thanks.

I had an online chat with a CM while looking around the site this week and they said the Disneyland Hotel FP for all rooms is being offered until the end of September. He then said that they were hoping it would be renewed after that. There was no mention of it being discontinued for sure.:confused3

Has anyone had any recent (since September) experience with this?
I have not but I can’t imagine they are extending them. They are now offering the pay extra fast passes- my huntch is that they want to charge for as many as possible.

I have not but I can’t imagine they are extending them. They are now offering the pay extra fast passes- my huntch is that they want to charge for as many as possible.
I’ve already booked a package for July that includes the one hotel fastpass per day. I hope/assume that has to be honored.

I don't think it is mentioned in our booking for DLH (made in summer) for 3 weeks time - I'll report back whether we get them or not, but if anyone is staying there in the meantime it would be great to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter