• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel help

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
I've been to DL many times, but not since DCA opened. My mental map of the area is now a little skewed. Which is closer, The Desert Palms Inn and Suites or the Howard Johnson Plaza Anaheim? Also, if you have any insights on either, that would be helpful!

The Desert Palm Inn and Suites is on Katella Ave on the South side of DCA. I beleive you can walk from there down just a bit and enter the parking area for the parks and catch the parking tram which would take 4-6 minutes, or you can walk up to the parks in about 10-12 minutes or less if you walk fast. Howard Johnson is on Harbor Blvd. across from Disneyland and is about a 7-10 minute walk to the Parks.
I have only stayed at Howard Johnson and really like it. Desert Palm Inn and Suites looks decent and if you need a suite would work better than HOJO unless you could get two rooms at HOJO for a similar price ad Desert Palm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter