hotel in airport

Orky15

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering if the Hyatt is the only airport in the airport...

I'm looking for a hotel RIGHT near or in the airport for the last night of our vacation... we'll be leaving at about 6:00am in the morning. My fiancee is quite a luxury lover, so the 4-star/5-star places are the most likely. Any recommendations? How is the Hyatt?

:cool:
:pinkbounc
:wave:

airport and read others reviews along with doing an additional search for airport hotels on the board and learn about some hotels that people may have stayed in near the airport also. I recall hearing positive reviews on the airport Hyatt. Hope this helps.

Made reservations for the July 23 (our last night there) for $124. Should be nice... any other reviews?

We were considering getting a suite but decided a standard room was enough

There is only one hotel right inside the airport. It's very nice, and the location is perfect for an early departure or late arrival....you won't be disappointed.

I got bumped from my flight last year and was put up in the Hyatt. It was quite nice though I had one of the rooms looking into the atrium off the hotel. i went out on my "balconey" and looked down to an orchestra playing to a large crowd of epople. When I closed the door I could not hear it. I would have liked to have had a view of the aircraft taking off but it was fine as it was.

How nice! We have a runway view I think. But we'll have to see if there is any live entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter