Hotel near Blizzard Beach

Calee

DIS Veteran
We are checking in to CBR on a Tuesday with a package that includes water parks and more. We are looking for somewhere to stay Monday night so we can do CBR online check in early and arrive at Blizzard Beach at opening on Tuesday. We are looking for something relatively inexpensive as we will arrive late Monday night and check out to go to the water park first thing Tuesday. Any suggestions?

The SpringHill Suites and TownePlace Suites at Flamingo Crossing are relatively new and very nice, and it's a straight shot from there down Western Way to CBR. That's probably where we would stay (if we didn't book at one of the All Stars). There are also a number of hotels along Hwy. 192, but I don't have any experience staying there.

I would totally stay in an all stars for one night just to sleep. My boys would adore the theming at sports. Unfortunately we cant bc we are a family of 5

I would totally stay in an all stars for one night just to sleep. My boys would adore the theming at sports. Unfortunately we cant bc we are a family of 5

I can understand that! Hopefully additional DISers will be along shortly with information about the hotels along 192 - there are quite a few, but I just don't have personal experience with them!

I can understand that! Hopefully additional DISers will be along shortly with information about the hotels along 192 - there are quite a few, but I just don't have personal experience with them!

We recently stayed at the Galleria Palms, which is off 192. If you go to the Hotels and Accommodations Reviews sticky at the top of the Orlando Hotels and Attractions page, you'll find my review. I think the Red Lion often gets good mentions around here for a good, cheap night before check-in hotel, but I haven't personally stayed there.

With a family of 5, you might be better off in something like a SpringHill suites where you can more easily fit your whole family into one room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter