Hotel near Logan Airport?

LOL if it's the Crowne Plaza you were staying at, and it's the weekend of Aug 23-25, there's an animation convention at that hotel that weekend :)

On a Saturday evening? Not many business travelers on a Saturday overnight.

*shrug* it was a thought. I was just thinking college football isn't big enough around here to fill up suburban hotels, or at least one in Woburn. BC isn't actually in Boston.

Anywho!

How close is close for you? That might help us give more specific options/towns for you, or are you ok with Woburn/ your arrival hotel now knowing there probably be next to no one on the road then.

You could look in Saugus, Revere, Malden... even Peabody
Nah. If they don't want Woburn, they don't want Peabody :)
It will be 5am on a Sunday morning when we leave for the airport. We shouldn't have to worry about traffic then...right?
No traffic. Really, you could stay in Woburn and still be fine.
Yes, they are. The Woburn hotel we are staying in the weekend before is completely full that next weekend, too. Home college football games?
Nah. Nobody stays in Woburn for football. Not even Woburn High football ;)

I'd look for something in Chelsea or Revere or possibly Medford. Since you don't want to pay $300+, we can eliminate the Encore Boston Harbor, which is actually in Everett.

It will be 5am on a Sunday morning when we leave for the airport. We shouldn't have to worry about traffic then...right?
Depends on where. I've heard of freeways being closed down because of "police activity". Something like that can wreak havoc near any airport. However, when stuff like that happens it's typically where the airlines just hold back all their flights knowing that passengers aren't going to make it.

Boston is expensive. That price you quoted earlier seems to be typical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter