Hotel Near Seaworld

preb

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a hotel near Seaworld for President's Weekend in February. My DH is going to be bailing on us and taking the rental car over to Daytona for the 500, so I want to find something within walking distance or with a free shuttle so my DD(5) and I can explore Seaworld for the day. We'd prefer a suite type accommodation and free breakfast is always a plus. I don't think the pool will really be an issue in February! Any ideas? Thanks!

The Renaissance is across the street from the parking lot, has free breakfast if you stay on club level, and it's great. If that's too expensive, the Hilton Garden Inn is next door and 1 street behind, a little bit further of a walk, but it can be done.
Next up is the Sheraton World Resort on the other side, about a 15 minute walk. Scroll down to the bottom of my page for pictures.
http://www.nogodforme.com/touridrive.htm
Other hotels on I-drive have shuttles, but I wouldn't use them, because they are not reliable.
Talk the hubby into letting you stay at the Renaissance on club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter