Hotel pictures

• Shazzie B

DIS Veteran
    Like I have always said, some people like yourselves make the hotel part of the holiday and enjoy the luxury, others like myself see it as somewhere to sleep for the night and get away from, we never use any resort facilities. Florida is best place in the world at catering for eveyone.

In post #18 there is a Pooh bear on the bed, he has been on every trip since DS was born, In 13 years he has been abroad 47 times. Xmas will clock up his 50th, maybe we should have a party to celebrate.:rotfl:

I spotted him-big Pooh fan. we have a similar bear - Cassie from Build -a -bear been on every holiday with my daughter - it has more clothes than I do:rotfl: Definately have a party for Pooh-loads of honey

• Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
    Claire - great photos of all the UO hotels :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 - out of interest which hotel did you like the best and why??:goodvibes :goodvibes
    We preferred PBH as a hotel, great pool and so relaxing plus they have the spa there :D For Club level we preferred RPR to HRH as the lounge is so nice.

Claire ;)

Red-Snapper

DIS Veteran
    Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

Will try and get some better ones of the rooms when we go in August.

View from the room looking towards Epcot, MGM and MK (Epcot Globe on the left, Contemporary on the right)

• JohnnySharp2

No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a
    Great thread , I am absolutely gutted I cannot post images of our earlier hotel stays as most of our holidays over the past few years have been in villas.
    I have some wonderful camcorder tapes of Joshua's early years and would love to have photos of them too staying at the likes of the Rosen Center hotel.
    Playing in the pool when he was a baby etc :)

A few from 2006 holiday below:

Boardwalk 1 bedroomed interior (a bit shabby to be honest, very fond memories of the dodgy leg on the coffee table....not) Josh less than happy on the 2nd photo! - numerous failed attempts at putting that lamp shade straight! wonder if those curtains have been washed now....stop it Johnny this is a happy thread for 'happy memories'.................

Boardwalk balcony - more cheerful now! (probably the loss of one of his 'baby teeth' helped)

Boardwalk Balcony views - 2nd image watching someone get ripped off by the tune of at least $5 numerous times over for 'baggage carrying etc'

Boardwalk itself

Beach Club...or is it Yacht Club?

Dolphin views

Dolphin, or is it Swan? beach

Pool/runway view from Hyatt Regency MCO

epcot1stfave

Mouseketeer
    Here are a few we have.

Riverside view from the mansions

Riverside room

Lobby of the Dolphin

View from our balcony looking to the Boardwalk

Me in Dolphin room
    Sure to have some more somewhere
    Johnny Sharp, it was the Swan beach.

PoppyAnna

DIS Veteran
    Not great pics, we were disappointed how dark the rooms were but the resort was great, the gardesn and pool area especially nice:thumbsup2
    Sheraton Vistana Villages (near Premium Outlets)

The master suite

The second bathroom

Excuse the mess!

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
    The whole place looks lovely, Joanne - including the room! :)

JohnnySharp2

No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a
    I have often wondered what the Vistana looked like as we have thought about staying there.
    Looks nice.

PoppyAnna

DIS Veteran
    We were in the section that was considered the older bit - I think the newer section is called "The Keys" and the rooms are lighter and more brightly decorated. It also had another lovely pool area to itself.
    Lovely resort overall and great location IMO.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates