SSR_table.JPG

SSR_vanity.JPG

SSR_kichenette.JPG

Bunker.JPG

View_to_car_park.JPG

SSR_pool_day_3.JPG

SSR_pool_day_6.JPG

Claire ;)

Like I have always said, some people like yourselves make the hotel part of the holiday and enjoy the luxury, others like myself see it as somewhere to sleep for the night and get away from, we never use any resort facilities. Florida is best place in the world at catering for eveyone.

In post #18 there is a Pooh bear on the bed, he has been on every trip since DS was born, In 13 years he has been abroad 47 times. Xmas will clock up his 50th, maybe we should have a party to celebrate.:rotfl:

I spotted him-big Pooh fan. we have a similar bear - Cassie from Build -a -bear been on every holiday with my daughter - it has more clothes than I do:rotfl: Definately have a party for Pooh-loads of honey

Claire - great photos of all the UO hotels :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 - out of interest which hotel did you like the best and why??:goodvibes :goodvibes

We preferred PBH as a hotel, great pool and so relaxing plus they have the spa there :D For Club level we preferred RPR to HRH as the lounge is so nice.

Claire ;)

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

Will try and get some better ones of the rooms when we go in August.

DSC01971.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

View from the room looking towards Epcot, MGM and MK (Epcot Globe on the left, Contemporary on the right)

DSC00701.jpg

Great thread , I am absolutely gutted I cannot post images of our earlier hotel stays as most of our holidays over the past few years have been in villas.
I have some wonderful camcorder tapes of Joshua's early years and would love to have photos of them too staying at the likes of the Rosen Center hotel.
Playing in the pool when he was a baby etc :)

A few from 2006 holiday below:

Boardwalk 1 bedroomed interior (a bit shabby to be honest, very fond memories of the dodgy leg on the coffee table....not) Josh less than happy on the 2nd photo! - numerous failed attempts at putting that lamp shade straight! wonder if those curtains have been washed now....stop it Johnny this is a happy thread for 'happy memories'.................
P1010043.jpg

P1010029-1.jpg

Boardwalk balcony - more cheerful now! (probably the loss of one of his 'baby teeth' helped)
P1010044.jpg

Boardwalk Balcony views - 2nd image watching someone get ripped off by the tune of at least $5 numerous times over for 'baggage carrying etc'
P1010026.jpg

P10100282.jpg

Boardwalk itself
P1010011.jpg

Beach Club...or is it Yacht Club?
P1010002-1.jpg

Dolphin views
P1010014.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Dolphin, or is it Swan? beach
P1010025.jpg

Pool/runway view from Hyatt Regency MCO
P10100032.jpg

Here are a few we have.
florida2007MS2010.jpg

Riverside view from the mansions

florida2007002.jpg

Riverside room

florida2006stick3036.jpg

Lobby of the Dolphin

florida2006stick1002.jpg

View from our balcony looking to the Boardwalk

florida2006stick1001.jpg

Me in Dolphin room
Sure to have some more somewhere
Johnny Sharp, it was the Swan beach.

Not great pics, we were disappointed how dark the rooms were but the resort was great, the gardesn and pool area especially nice:thumbsup2
Sheraton Vistana Villages (near Premium Outlets)

orlando2007210.jpg

Orlando20071017.jpg

orlando2007515.jpg

orlando2007514.jpg

orlando2007199.jpg

The master suite
Orlando2007876.jpg

The second bathroom
Orlando2007878.jpg

Orlando2007874.jpg

Orlando2007869.jpg

Excuse the mess!

The whole place looks lovely, Joanne - including the room! :)

I have often wondered what the Vistana looked like as we have thought about staying there.
Looks nice.

We were in the section that was considered the older bit - I think the newer section is called "The Keys" and the rooms are lighter and more brightly decorated. It also had another lovely pool area to itself.
Lovely resort overall and great location IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!