Hotel pictures

We were in the section that was considered the older bit - I think the newer section is called "The Keys" and the rooms are lighter and more brightly decorated. It also had another lovely pool area to itself.
Lovely resort overall and great location IMO.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe it was a great price as well wasn't it??:thumbsup2

Me being as stupid as I am!!:rolleyes: - I think that was the reason we didn't go with it in the end as I was worried that it looked too good to be true!!:lmao: - But from your report/pictures I'd definitely give it a serious look!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

If memory serves me correctly, I believe it was a great price as well wasn't it??:thumbsup2

Me being as stupid as I am!!:rolleyes: - I think that was the reason we didn't go with it in the end as I was worried that it looked too good to be true!!:lmao: - But from your report/pictures I'd definitely give it a serious look!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi Amy,
We had a two bed unit but to be honest I can't remember how much it was but the room was lovely and spacious. The four of us (2ads 2kids) went with my Mum. Mum and eldest DD shared the room with two doubles and full ensuite and Myself, DH and youngest DD (then in a cot) took the master suite with it's whirlpool bath and shower ensuite (pictured). The living area was large with sofa, two armchairs and wet bar. The kitchen had everything you would expect.
Now we only go in villas but if we didn't I would definately go back.
Quick to Disney and Seaworld just straight "up the road".
Security good too:thumbsup2

Hi Amy,
We had a two bed unit but to be honest I can't remember how much it was but the room was lovely and spacious. The four of us (2ads 2kids) went with my Mum. Mum and eldest DD shared the room with two doubles and full ensuite and Myself, DH and youngest DD (then in a cot) took the master suite with it's whirlpool bath and shower ensuite (pictured). The living area was large with sofa, two armchairs and wet bar. The kitchen had everything you would expect.
Now we only go in villas but if we didn't I would definately go back.
Quick to Disney and Seaworld just straight "up the road".
Security good too:thumbsup2

Sounds great to me:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 - I didn't really enjoy our villa this year and security was a factor - so this would sound like a great solution for a future trip (I've got 2010 sorted in my head accomodation wise - but perhaps this would be good for the year after!! :banana: - nothing like planning ahead:rotfl: )

The one big drawback I found with Vistana Villages was the paper thin walls.

Maybe we were unlucky but you could hear everything said next door and work out where they were in the room by listening to their footsteps.

I am a light sleeper and for me it was a major problem.

Great pics!! I haven't got any hotel pics to share on the computer :( I can only share villa pics, but each place is different and if i advertise this one too much it might be considered a commercial plug lol!!

Hi there,

Been to the Vistana Villages twice now and absolutely love it! locations fantastic, lovely and quiet, picturesque, to be honest faultless! Priced up for this August and the cheapest I could get a 2 bed unit for 2 weeks was £1400 accommodation only, if you're lucky and book early you may be able to book through BA or Virgin for under £1000 or Deams unlimited have some good rates too. Just a little too much this year with the price of the VA flights for August:eek:

Leaving in 7 days time and will be spending 2 weeks at a friends villa, 1 night at Universal (Portofino) for my birthday and tagging on 2 nights at the Hard Rock at the end -but will definately be back to the Vistana Villages sometime soon

Great thread, it's nice to be able to nose at the hotels and see what other options there are to onsite

What an amazing thread! Just loving seeing all these photos! Great idea! Have to say that the Reunion Grande looks amazing Deb, but like you we are DVC members so paying cash for anything now is harder to justify! ha! ha!

Would love to see more photos of all the different room types at the Universal hotels as currently trying to decided which one to stay at!!!! All help gratefully received!
Debxx

dont know anything about DVC, seen the booths, are they expensive, what are the benefits. Dont really do Disney anymore, kids too old (20 and 18), is there a simoilar Universal thing, any advice would be appreciated, think it fits in with context of thread, Great pictures eveyone.

Love This Thread Looking At All The Different Resorts That People Vacation In. We Too Have Dvc So Always Tend To Stay In Disney But Still Like To Enjoy Nosing Round Other Peoples Resort Because You Never Know Maybe In The Future We Will Get In An Extra Visit & Stay Some Where Else

Parc Corniche in Hurricane ( forget its name sept 2004)

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

it was my 40th Birthday and i was drunk....its not every birthday you can sit in a jacuzzi in a hurricane

057.jpg

Here are some GF pictures from our stays. I have lots more of the Polynesian, Yacht Club, Portofino, HRH, AKL and Boardwalk Inn too, but since ImageStation shut down it will take me a while to get them all uploaded.

100_4575.jpg

100_4560.jpg

100_4562.jpg

100_4563.jpg

100_4529.jpg

100_4564.jpg

100_4512.jpg

100_4510.jpg

100_4511.jpg

100_4513.jpg

100_4514.jpg

100_4410.jpg

100_4576.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter