Hotel Presidential Suites

RyGuy

Universal On-Site Hotel Expert
Hey Everyone!

I have been wanting to stay in a Presidential suite at one of the Universal hotels and with my birthday coming up in January I just might. I was wondering if anyone has stayed in one of them and what you thought. I know that they don't upgrade to these suites but I was wondering if there is any way of getting discounted rates. I have toured the Graceland suite at HRH and the Captains suite at RPR (7th floor presidential). They are both beautiful and have amazing pool views.

Thanks
Ryan

Hi the Presidental suite at PBH is awesome! I have some pic's if you'd like to see them. The rate is around 1600 a night depending on when you are going. You must book directly thru the general manager for that room and the governors suite at PBH. I think the gov's is about 1300 best i can remember. The pres suite has a view of the lagoon at portifino it's huge has a t.v. in the bathroom and separate dressing areas. The beds are different that the rest of the hotels same quality of course just a different design and colors are like a burnt orange and there is a chaise lounge chair that macths in in the bed room there's also an office with a couch chair and book shelves in it. It's very nice has a fireplace too! A nice big patio balcony. There are NO discounts available on any of the suites esp these too. You can get upgrades for the PS and the kidssuites but that's about it i think AAA is a discount that can be had on the kidssuites but not hospiltiy, portifino, villa, governors, and pres suites. Hope that helps that would be so great to spend your birthday there. There was a couple that checked in on the wedding night and where given a standard room well the bride was not very happy with it and wanted MORE so the only room in the house was the governors suite and they gave them that room for the night and the next day moved them to a deluxe room! Could you imagine! I bet she was a happy bride to say the least for that special night.

Tammy,

Thanks for all the info. Sounds like one heck of a suite! I would love to see your pictures. Just send them to my email.

Thanks
Ryan

Is there a way for partyofsix to send the suite pictures to a thread- everyone would love that !!!

RyGuy- If you get a Pres. Suite you'll have to let us all visit! When is that the 18th?

If you guys want to see suite pic's you have to pm me a email address there in my ofoto album and can't be pulled and posted here on the forum and there's way to many anyway.s I'm working double hours but i'll get them to anyone who wants the first chance i get so be patience with me i have a lot going on this week but i will eventually get them to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter