Hotel recommendations.

kapeppy

Mouseketeer
We are coming from New York to DL and looking for hotel recommendations close to the park. Any feedback will be very helpful.

Thanks.

KP

ºOº Peace, Love & Mickey ºOº

1980 Offsite
1990 Offsite
1997 Offsite
Jan 2000 CBR/Wonder
Nov 2000 CBR
Feb 2001 7 day Magic Cruise

There is a great Ramada Limited hotel about a block from Disney. It is a small hotel, the rooms are clean and roomy and they have a pool! I always pay about $69.00 per night which includes breakfast for everyone at the resteraunt next door. I think it was a Denny's or something like that. So if you are not looking to pay "Disney Hotel" prices, I recommend the Ramada.

Offsite, the Best Western Park Place Inn is right across the street and a good place to stay. Its location for off-site hotels can't be beat, and it's actually within closer walking distance to the Disneyland and DCA turnstyles than the official Disneyland Hotel. If you want to stay on property, any of the three would be good :D

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!