Hotel Restaurant Delivery

javeyloveschelsi

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We are thinking we may want to order in food to our hotel (Clementine) during our trip and were wondering if anyone has recommendations as to great restaurants that would deliver. Mind you, where we live, we only have a couple not so great pizza places (one we will NOT eat at and the other is gas station pizza), a Subway, and an overpriced hamburger place that is barely open, so we really are open to eating anything! Thanks!

Marri's Pizza!!

Oh YES!!! Marri's

Check out their website. They have lots more than just pizza. And it's ALL GOOD.
The servings are generous and the price is more than affordable. And they deliver.
Marris Pizza (714) 533-1631
http://marrispizza.com/
I check the website and it didn't open, so I called. They said there is maintenance being done. So if it doesn't open keep checking.

We live in Oregon and my grandkids wish there was a way to get pizza like Marris here at home.

The Clementine (on Disney Way and Clementine, right?) is right next to the GardenWalk shopping center. There are restaurants there that will pack food for takeout. You can look on the GardenWalk website to see if any of the restaurants there will work well for your family. Cheesecake Factory has a HUGE menu with generous portions -- it's pretty easy to find something for everyone on that menu!

I live in an area where pizza delivery was the only option. My office offered a few other options. DoorDash has made it great for getting delivery in both places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter