• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel room capacity

momof2boyz2girlz

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever been caught with too many people in a hotel room??? What do they do?? I have 4 kids and alot of times when we go away I say I only have 2 or they make you take another room. I have a friend with 7 kids who only gets one room. I am afraid I will get caught but I really want to try and swing a couple of nights at HRH and I cannot afford to get two rooms.

I also have four kids. I bid on hotels on www.Priceline.com and get 2 rooms. The prices are so good it equals out to a 1 room rate. For instance going to WDW staying at La Quinta on the way down and it was 23 dollars for each room. I also bid on 2 rooms at WDW area and got the Hilton for 55 Each room. We are also staying at a Deluxe the Contemporary and there rooms hold 5 plus an infant. Good Luck. Priceline is great for large families needing 2 rooms. Theere is a great website www.biddingfortravel.com that has lots of information.

If a room holds 5 people and if you put 7 people in it, that will be considered as fire hazard. I'm not sure how they will check, though. I will see if I can find anything about this.

I once knew someone who stuck 10 people in 1 hotel room. I don't know how anyone even walked around in that room! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter