Hotel Royal Plaza - Priceline - $35.00

millerglass

Mouseketeer
I have never used Priceline in my life but decided to give it a try today. It was easy and I think I got a great rate. I went into map quest and printed out its location and it looks like it is just down the street from Downtown Disney. Anyone ever stay there and willing to comment on the place? Eric

your hotel is on disney property, will provide you with transportation & is quite nice; we paid over $140/night to stay there few years ago...it's easy to recognize as the big pink tower on hotel plaza blvd which leads directly to village marketplace/downtown disney...at the opposite end is entrance to the real world and crossroads center which has a multitude of non-disney restaurants...great rate & great location

Priceline bidding forum:

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm78.showMessage?topicID=116.topic

I hope the link works but if not go to BiddingForTravel.com and look for the Florida section under hotel reviews.

I stayed in the Grosvenor this summer (near the Royal Plaza) and the location was great and the price can't be beat. The Grosvenor uses the same bus and I thought the bus was great. Since the parks are closing early there should be lots to do at Downtown Disney.

Have a great trip.

Carolyn

Wow, great rate for a downtown disney hotel and good bus service.

I stayed there with my sisters for a four day getaway and we had a great time, Nice rooms and was treated very nice, and we walk to downtown disney alot .
Mrsmom
Allstar resort Dec 95'
Holiday Inn sunspree resort Oct 98'
Westgate lakes Sept 2000
Hotel royal plaza Feb 2001
Wyndham Palace and spa Sept 2001

Thanks for all of the comments. We'll be staying there 11/23 and 11/24 and will then be leaving on the 4 day Disney cruise and on the day we get back from our curise (11/29) we have tickets for "Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party". It's only about a month and a half away and I don't know who is driving my wife crazier, me or my daughters. Can't wait!!! Again, thanks.
Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter