Hotel Xcaret question

I can't fully express how excited we are about this trip (ok perhaps me more than hubby :P ) Let's just say my jobs are piling up around me not getting done while i study pictures, read reviews, plug in dates to see prices, see how full the resort is this week, try to decide which carrier to go with and then even spending time looking at everyone's leftover stock in their boxing day sales for clothes :rotfl2:

OK to answer your questions so you can perhaps help out a bit more:

We will be travelling alone, no kids and while I'm fully aware this is a family friendly place and we really want quiet. We had our last Disney trip end on an incredibly sour note because there was a newly-walking toddler on the other side of the adjoining door who had a chest cold which meant he was up coughing all day & night while they let him push a chair around the room and laughed whenever he banged into the door. :headache:
My understanding is there are 2 adult only buildings?? One is the spa building has tubs on the balcony and allows some kind of extra spa entrance and the other is Fuego which has the rooftop pool and restaurant that are exclusive use to that building?? Please correct me if i have those mixed up!

I have severe gastritis (thanks to improperly prescribed medication that i took for close to a decade :sad2:) and that takes a LOT of stuff out of my diet. My food needs to be prepared from scratch, buffets are out for anything other than baked goods and fruit because of the potential of cross-contamination from other guests. Only if they are able to prepare my hot food from the kitchen and bring it directly to me can i even have the typical eggs, bacon & toast. Meals other than breakie are even WORSE from a buffet because a lot of that food is prepped in advance and i can't have any spices, extras ingredients or a ton of other typically added "filler" foods. Some of the worse meals I've ever had were at Disney locations that promised they could handle a buffet meal for me ... after the 2nd beyond-dry chicken breast (which i loath even if it's moist -- hope you're not someone who hates that word :P ) served with shriveled up potatoes we cancelled them ALL and only went to sit-down ala-carte meals or counter service places we know will properly handle simple meals.

As for the specific room type I've been looking at it seems like we are limited to Suite Garden Spa Adult only (which isn't even listed on the hotel site so i'm confused!) or Suite River View Adult Only. We can use anything that Transat Travel offers -- AC, AT, & Sunwing for this resort. The price difference between AC & AT can be significant (depending on when i look as much as $2500 total for a week!!) So much to think about. No way I'll book for a long time though because it would cost a TON more the further out i look.

EEK, I've been extremely verbose, sorry just sooo danged excited!
I can relate to spending more time on the vacay stuff than the day to day work.....I do it often. It passes for fun for me. Gosh, I'm back 8 days and already I'm thinking to the next trip.

So the only supposedly adult only building is Fuego. Agua (spa) is not listed as adult or family. They purposely do that so they have the out to place families there if need be. There are two buildings that are listed as family(Viento), one is family premier(Tierra) and there is one other building that is listed as adult oriented(Espiral)...again this gives them that out to place families there. As a result of the way the buildings are listed the room class descriptions that the tour operators sell leaves things open in a lot of cases. The one and only guaranteed adult only class is ocean front swim out. There are swim outs in all buildings but the only ocean front ones are only in Fuego.

The spa building (Agua) does have the stone tubs on the balcony and if you like a soak in the tub it's well worth it. I went out almost every night with a cocktail and filled the tub. The resort provides bubble bath and bath salts. I LOVED the mint ones. The added perks are not a whole lot. I can't remember all of it but mainly you get just use of the water therapy. The spa is very unique and worth even just taking a look around.

I totally get what you are saying about having kids/noisy hotel neighbours. I've had more than my fair share and actually the worst have been at adult only properties. I have no idea how experienced you are with all inclusives but in general all the hallways are open to the outside and so everything is weather resistant. So that means absolutely ZERO materials that will absorb sound. You will hear every footstep and voice in the hall. There is never carpet in the rooms so you will hear your neighbours walking around and sliding chairs. This goes for every resort I've been too. One thing about Hotel X is that the adjoining rooms have no interior door between the rooms. It's an outer door that you would engage if you had both rooms. Given the choice I will choose to have families as neighbours over the drunk party all night long adults.

On the food front....can you eat from the cook to order stations(there are several) in the buffet? Also, just my curiosity, but how is kitchen cross contamination not an issue?

You said you want quiet. You probably will want to avoid the infinity pool. It's the main location and very busy. However, it's the only heated water. There are loads of secluded areas around the lagoon. You can kayak or paddleboard the lagoon and stop at one of the little alcoves that have hammocks. The pool along the main pathway in front of the restaurants is actually very quiet too. There is another pool between Espiral and Viento that is pretty quiet. You can access the lagoon from there too. People mainly book this resort for the excursions so it's kind of quiet during the day. Actually, it's kind of quiet at night too....I think because there is no animacion team so no shows/parties or disco. If you like the beach you can take towels and walk out to the left down a short distance to an untouched area. You only have to go just a bit past the church. It's absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes the monkeys come out there and there are iguanas laying on the big rocks.

I can relate to spending more time on the vacay stuff than the day to day work.....I do it often. It passes for fun for me. Gosh, I'm back 8 days and already I'm thinking to the next trip.

So the only supposedly adult only building is Fuego. Agua (spa) is not listed as adult or family. They purposely do that so they have the out to place families there if need be. There are two buildings that are listed as family(Viento), one is family premier(Tierra) and there is one other building that is listed as adult oriented(Espiral)...again this gives them that out to place families there. As a result of the way the buildings are listed the room class descriptions that the tour operators sell leaves things open in a lot of cases. The one and only guaranteed adult only class is ocean front swim out. There are swim outs in all buildings but the only ocean front ones are only in Fuego.

The spa building (Agua) does have the stone tubs on the balcony and if you like a soak in the tub it's well worth it. I went out almost every night with a cocktail and filled the tub. The resort provides bubble bath and bath salts. I LOVED the mint ones. The added perks are not a whole lot. I can't remember all of it but mainly you get just use of the water therapy. The spa is very unique and worth even just taking a look around.

I totally get what you are saying about having kids/noisy hotel neighbours. I've had more than my fair share and actually the worst have been at adult only properties. I have no idea how experienced you are with all inclusives but in general all the hallways are open to the outside and so everything is weather resistant. So that means absolutely ZERO materials that will absorb sound. You will hear every footstep and voice in the hall. There is never carpet in the rooms so you will hear your neighbours walking around and sliding chairs. This goes for every resort I've been too. One thing about Hotel X is that the adjoining rooms have no interior door between the rooms. It's an outer door that you would engage if you had both rooms. Given the choice I will choose to have families as neighbours over the drunk party all night long adults.

On the food front....can you eat from the cook to order stations(there are several) in the buffet? Also, just my curiosity, but how is kitchen cross contamination not an issue?

You said you want quiet. You probably will want to avoid the infinity pool. It's the main location and very busy. However, it's the only heated water. There are loads of secluded areas around the lagoon. You can kayak or paddleboard the lagoon and stop at one of the little alcoves that have hammocks. The pool along the main pathway in front of the restaurants is actually very quiet too. There is another pool between Espiral and Viento that is pretty quiet. You can access the lagoon from there too. People mainly book this resort for the excursions so it's kind of quiet during the day. Actually, it's kind of quiet at night too....I think because there is no animacion team so no shows/parties or disco. If you like the beach you can take towels and walk out to the left down a short distance to an untouched area. You only have to go just a bit past the church. It's absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes the monkeys come out there and there are iguanas laying on the big rocks.

You're AWESOME! Answering my annoying questions like a champ :D
So none of the airlines offer the adult-only ocean front swim out meaning the only guaranteed room available in Fuego is the river view. Still several months left till we need to make a decision but I'm still leaning ever-so-slightly in that direction. If for no other reason than it seems most negative comments come from people complaining about the check-in process, but hubby and I tend to not get twitched over things like that anyway. This will be our first experience with anything other than either a standard hotel for a short period of time or Disney but we both admit we are 100% hotel snobs :P We want to have certain things available to us that we don't have at home and are willing to wait until we can afford to stay somewhere that has those. King bed is my usual requirement (i will let that slide if there are other major pluses but I like space to spread out when i sleep and don't have it here) along with peace & quiet. The 2nd is never a guarantee and you've raised some good points about adults gathering where free unlimited alcohol is involved <sigh> Neither of us drink so i must admit we can be a little less than accommodating when those who do chose to over-indulge. I'll spend more time studying the pictures and reading reviews to continue the agony of decision making :P

Food -- i can 100% eat food that is prepped to order at a buffet if you're referring to something like an omelette or pasta station!! When i said cross contamination at a buffet i was referring to when people pick up a spoon/tong/fork from one spot and use it in another transferring whatever was in the original food. I just need to be sure that utensils, cooking surfaces, cutting boards & pots/pans whatever haven't been used for something else before my food. One of my favourite meals ever was prepared at POFQ in the food court at the pasta station, just asked for a clean cutting board & knife to be used and a fresh pot of water for the pasta and it was fine. I can usually find enough things for a single (completely unhealthy) meal at a buffet but I don't think an entire week of baked goods, cheese, fruit & ice cream would really cut it !

Neither one of us get excited about pools -- too many people in a noisy spot that requires me to put on a bathing suit :eek: so we would maybe LOOK at the infinity pool and say "that's kinda cool" and then walk away :P But the other hidden spots around the lagoon and rivers look A-MAZ-ING. Just read the line about monkeys & iguanas to hubby and he perked right up MONKEYS?!?! I can see MONKEYS??!!!???!!!

You're AWESOME! Answering my annoying questions like a champ :D
So none of the airlines offer the adult-only ocean front swim out meaning the only guaranteed room available in Fuego is the river view. Still several months left till we need to make a decision but I'm still leaning ever-so-slightly in that direction. If for no other reason than it seems most negative comments come from people complaining about the check-in process, but hubby and I tend to not get twitched over things like that anyway. This will be our first experience with anything other than either a standard hotel for a short period of time or Disney but we both admit we are 100% hotel snobs :P We want to have certain things available to us that we don't have at home and are willing to wait until we can afford to stay somewhere that has those. King bed is my usual requirement (i will let that slide if there are other major pluses but I like space to spread out when i sleep and don't have it here) along with peace & quiet. The 2nd is never a guarantee and you've raised some good points about adults gathering where free unlimited alcohol is involved <sigh> Neither of us drink so i must admit we can be a little less than accommodating when those who do chose to over-indulge. I'll spend more time studying the pictures and reading reviews to continue the agony of decision making :P

Food -- i can 100% eat food that is prepped to order at a buffet if you're referring to something like an omelette or pasta station!! When i said cross contamination at a buffet i was referring to when people pick up a spoon/tong/fork from one spot and use it in another transferring whatever was in the original food. I just need to be sure that utensils, cooking surfaces, cutting boards & pots/pans whatever haven't been used for something else before my food. One of my favourite meals ever was prepared at POFQ in the food court at the pasta station, just asked for a clean cutting board & knife to be used and a fresh pot of water for the pasta and it was fine. I can usually find enough things for a single (completely unhealthy) meal at a buffet but I don't think an entire week of baked goods, cheese, fruit & ice cream would really cut it !

Neither one of us get excited about pools -- too many people in a noisy spot that requires me to put on a bathing suit :eek: so we would maybe LOOK at the infinity pool and say "that's kinda cool" and then walk away :P But the other hidden spots around the lagoon and rivers look A-MAZ-ING. Just read the line about monkeys & iguanas to hubby and he perked right up MONKEYS?!?! I can see MONKEYS??!!!???!!!

Ask away I'm happy to help...we can move this to an email if you like. Before I vacay in a new place I spend an obscene number of hours researching it. Actually, every time I travel I heavily research it. That started as a Disney thing....I'm a micro manager and need to know everything before hand.

This resort is different than other places that have adult only sections. Other places say adult only and mean 18+ (sometimes 16+). Unless you book ocean front swim out.....you aren't guaranteed to be placed in Fuego, even if it says adult only due to the fact that the resort classes one of the other buildings as 'adult oriented'. Agua has no designation (either adult or family) BUT kids can not use the spa. They do consider 15 to be an adult. Don't let this scare you off HX is so incredibly unique that it's not to be missed. I would just really hate for you to spend extra money and then not get what you thought you booked.

The majority of rooms have king beds. If they give you a room with two beds you can ask to be moved to a king room.

Taking into consideration that this is your first vacay like this, all inclusive resorts are a WHOLE other animal. I'm a borderline hotel snob but when you travel to countries that are poor compared to Canada you need to adjust your expectations on a lot of things. Example....the place I just went in Cuba is a 4.5* and ranks #3 in the country and has a very high number of repeat guests but by Canadian standards it's probably more like a 2.5*. There are a lot of ins and outs of this type of travel/resorts.

What do you mean by check in problems? The front desk staff there are the best we've seen.

You don't drink....get ready for a whole lot of drunkenness. People start in the morning and drink all day long. You will see people sitting at the pool bar and have one after the other after the other for hours....and never get out of the pool. :rotfl: In Mexico everyone is trying every type of Tequila shot that is offered and HX has pretty much every premium booze you can name.

I'm baaaaaack! Wanted to update you with what happened over the last few days that has increased our excitement level to almost impossible levels! I had sent several emails & started a couple of online chats directly thru their website to get confirmation about the possibility of handling my dietary issues but never received an answer. Friday afternoon i decided on a whim to start a FB chat and OMG, why didn't i do that first?!?!?! I ended up getting a different email address to use, was asked to send the note again and then wait until the agent confirmed that it had been received. Within an hour I had a response from the Customer Service Manager asking for more details and eventually confirming that yup, no problems! Today i got another email from him that included all of the responses from all of the head chefs, as well as the head of the culinary team detailing how they will handle my meals. (Thanks to Google translate i was able to actually understand their comments :P ) I can't believe they have already put this much effort into my trip and we don't even have a confirmed reservation! He has asked me to be sure and let him know when we do book so that he can personally handle the reservation and has no problem with the fact that we aren't booking directly.

SOooo back to the problem of deciding which room & which airline to go with... We're seriously leaning towards using AT and paying to upgrade to Club Level. Yeah i know BIG bucks but it's only money, right :P Not sure what room type we want based on the few we have to choose from this is how they are listed:
SPC Suite Garden
Suite Garden
Suite River
Suite Ocean View
Suite Ocean Front Family
Swim Up Garden
Suite Garden Spa
Suite River Adults

There is a significant difference in the price between the 2 River Suites which leads me to think the adult one really IS in Casa Fuego -- if you look at the Air Canada site they have the same rooms and actually mention the separate check-in for this type. So many hours spent already, i can't imagine what it will be like once we're finally able to book! The plan is to go the 2nd week of January and we'll more than likely head into the travel agency once we've got our minds made up and tell them to book what we want as soon as it is available to book.

I'm baaaaaack! Wanted to update you with what happened over the last few days that has increased our excitement level to almost impossible levels! I had sent several emails & started a couple of online chats directly thru their website to get confirmation about the possibility of handling my dietary issues but never received an answer. Friday afternoon i decided on a whim to start a FB chat and OMG, why didn't i do that first?!?!?! I ended up getting a different email address to use, was asked to send the note again and then wait until the agent confirmed that it had been received. Within an hour I had a response from the Customer Service Manager asking for more details and eventually confirming that yup, no problems! Today i got another email from him that included all of the responses from all of the head chefs, as well as the head of the culinary team detailing how they will handle my meals. (Thanks to Google translate i was able to actually understand their comments :P ) I can't believe they have already put this much effort into my trip and we don't even have a confirmed reservation! He has asked me to be sure and let him know when we do book so that he can personally handle the reservation and has no problem with the fact that we aren't booking directly.

SOooo back to the problem of deciding which room & which airline to go with... We're seriously leaning towards using AT and paying to upgrade to Club Level. Yeah i know BIG bucks but it's only money, right :P Not sure what room type we want based on the few we have to choose from this is how they are listed:
SPC Suite Garden
Suite Garden
Suite River
Suite Ocean View
Suite Ocean Front Family
Swim Up Garden
Suite Garden Spa
Suite River Adults

There is a significant difference in the price between the 2 River Suites which leads me to think the adult one really IS in Casa Fuego -- if you look at the Air Canada site they have the same rooms and actually mention the separate check-in for this type. So many hours spent already, i can't imagine what it will be like once we're finally able to book! The plan is to go the 2nd week of January and we'll more than likely head into the travel agency once we've got our minds made up and tell them to book what we want as soon as it is available to book.
That's great news. The staff is amazing there. I had sent an email only to make a small request and to book the dinner show. I ended up having a social back and forth with the concierge and upon arrival she was busy so she sent someone else to greet us and escort us to our room. She called later to apologize for not greeting us personally and to see if there was any thing that we needed. When we came back to our room after dinner there was a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and a printed itinerary for us along with a little note from her again welcoming us and giving us her cell number in case we needed anything.

After my Cuba trip on AC Rouge I think I would choose AT. While the service with AC was perfectly fine the seats are VERY tiny and uncomfortable. AT has them beat my a mile on that. I've travelled club class with them many times in the past and to be totally honest with what it now costs it's not at all worth it. The flight is just way too short to really get anything out of it. I will not travel with them in future without Option Plus though...still a bit of a rip off. If you really want to do club class I would suggest doing it for the flight home only.

If you want some sort of view from your room get a river view. That's the only one that offers something different and special. The swim up rooms are interesting but there are just too many variables there. Some open out into the actual pool and some open out into, no joke, a tiny little puddle of a thing. The ones that open out into the pool are VERY public. There are some really cool swim ups that are on the river but you access the water from a platform and there is a ladder.

That's great news. The staff is amazing there. I had sent an email only to make a small request and to book the dinner show. I ended up having a social back and forth with the concierge and upon arrival she was busy so she sent someone else to greet us and escort us to our room. She called later to apologize for not greeting us personally and to see if there was any thing that we needed. When we came back to our room after dinner there was a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and a printed itinerary for us along with a little note from her again welcoming us and giving us her cell number in case we needed anything.

After my Cuba trip on AC Rouge I think I would choose AT. While the service with AC was perfectly fine the seats are VERY tiny and uncomfortable. AT has them beat my a mile on that. I've travelled club class with them many times in the past and to be totally honest with what it now costs it's not at all worth it. The flight is just way too short to really get anything out of it. I will not travel with them in future without Option Plus though...still a bit of a rip off. If you really want to do club class I would suggest doing it for the flight home only.

If you want some sort of view from your room get a river view. That's the only one that offers something different and special. The swim up rooms are interesting but there are just too many variables there. Some open out into the actual pool and some open out into, no joke, a tiny little puddle of a thing. The ones that open out into the pool are VERY public. There are some really cool swim ups that are on the river but you access the water from a platform and there is a ladder.
You have been a GREAT help!! We took all of your suggestions, plugged them in to create a comparison chart and THIS is what we have come up with:
Since up until i received the email from the CS Manager and found out how my meals will be accommodated everywhere and then read this post yesterday we were seriously leaning towards the River View in Casa Fuego with AT in Club Class. We already had an established semi-budget that we were willing to live with (really hard to nail down because the calendar only does out till Dec 16th and by then it's holiday pricing :faint: so i went with early Nov to price it out)

Based on the newest info from the resort AND YOU, we've settled on River Suite, Air Transat economy on the way down but adding the Option Plus thingee and Club Class on the way home .. and we can do NINE nights for cheaper than a week with what we had planned!!!

OMG -- i hate to rush time but until i can book this I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat and constantly studying, pricing, re-pricing, watching youtube videos .....

You have been a GREAT help!! We took all of your suggestions, plugged them in to create a comparison chart and THIS is what we have come up with:
Since up until i received the email from the CS Manager and found out how my meals will be accommodated everywhere and then read this post yesterday we were seriously leaning towards the River View in Casa Fuego with AT in Club Class. We already had an established semi-budget that we were willing to live with (really hard to nail down because the calendar only does out till Dec 16th and by then it's holiday pricing :faint: so i went with early Nov to price it out)

Based on the newest info from the resort AND YOU, we've settled on River Suite, Air Transat economy on the way down but adding the Option Plus thingee and Club Class on the way home .. and we can do NINE nights for cheaper than a week with what we had planned!!!

OMG -- i hate to rush time but until i can book this I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat and constantly studying, pricing, re-pricing, watching youtube videos .....
9 nights.....I'm soooooo very jealous. Ditch the club class and go for 2 weeks!

I'm baaaack! The dates are being released into January now -- ONE DAY AT A TIME urgh, painful to watch & wait. I just want to book it and move to the planning stages. Each day further into Jan is at least $125 cheaper which is awesome IMHO! We're hoping to go the 2nd week and currently i can see up to the 8th. We had toyed with the idea of waiting to see if there might be a sale later but decided that neither of us would be able to live with me constantly pulling up and pricing the exact same thing only to find it not available.

I'm baaaack! The dates are being released into January now -- ONE DAY AT A TIME urgh, painful to watch & wait. I just want to book it and move to the planning stages. Each day further into Jan is at least $125 cheaper which is awesome IMHO! We're hoping to go the 2nd week and currently i can see up to the 8th. We had toyed with the idea of waiting to see if there might be a sale later but decided that neither of us would be able to live with me constantly pulling up and pricing the exact same thing only to find it not available.

I'm excitedly waiting for you! Do you have to wait until every day of your trip opens up, or just your arrival date?

I'm excitedly waiting for you! Do you have to wait until every day of your trip opens up, or just your arrival date?
It's a tad weird actually ... flights are available right up till April 30th but the packages are only released until Jan 8th --- ooh the 9th now! It then becomes complicated, if i want to book let's say, 10 nights i need to go back to Jan 6th, 9 nights i can go to the 7th

Like i said, confusing!! I'm not exactly sure how much hubby wants to spend above our travel vouchers but i know from the almost 4 decades (crap really?!?!) that we've been together he needs more than a week to feel like it's been a real break.

Soooooo exciting!

I currently have decided that I'm going to win the $5000 prepaid Visa from Roll up the Rim so that I can go back to Hotel X. Don't laugh at me!

Soooooo exciting!

I currently have decided that I'm going to win the $5000 prepaid Visa from Roll up the Rim so that I can go back to Hotel X. Don't laugh at me!

i’m from the west, but for a while i lived in southern ontario. first roll up the rim contest, i was talking to a friend about how bitter my parents are about the contest because all the winners are in ON. the friend was drinking a tea and, amazingly, won a fancy camera. that same year, a colleagues wife won a car :lmao:

i’m from the west, but for a while i lived in southern ontario. first roll up the rim contest, i was talking to a friend about how bitter my parents are about the contest because all the winners are in ON. the friend was drinking a tea and, amazingly, won a fancy camera. that same year, a colleagues wife won a car :lmao:
I’m sipping my Timmies tea right now. So far I’m 0-8....like I said don’t laugh at me. :rotfl2:

Soooooo exciting!

LOL - sorry but my daughter called dibs on the $5,000 awhile back.

She keeps picking up every cup she sees just in case someone hasn't rolled up the rim. You wouldn't believe how many people don't! :confused3

A couple of days ago we were going through the drive-through and she bolted out of the car. She spotted an unrolled cup and won a coffee. With her determination, she just might win something.

LOL - sorry but my daughter called dibs on the $5,000 awhile back.

She keeps picking up every cup she sees just in case someone hasn't rolled up the rim. You wouldn't believe how many people don't! :confused3

A couple of days ago we were going through the drive-through and she bolted out of the car. She spotted an unrolled cup and won a coffee. With her determination, she just might win something.
Good thing there is more than one card up for grabs.

Going back to first few years of Roll Up....it used to start in March and we are always at competitions nearly every weekend from Feb-May. We would take breaks outside to get some air and would stand at the garbage pail and roll up all the unrolled cups. I think back then because it was a new thing people didn’t realize or even know how/where to roll. We would end up checking dozens of cups each time and we would be out there several times over the weekend. I don’t remember winning anything but back then even winning a coffee was rare.

Here's a little Roll up the Rim trivia for you.

I've deleted said info because I can't find concrete supporting evidence, sorry if I led to the spread of an urban myth.

Last edited:
Here's a little Roll up the Rim trivia for you.

The reason it happens at this time of year is an ingenious marketing plan that dealt a problem created by Catholics. You read that right, seems a lot of people gave up some form of coffee, sugar, sweets for lent and stopped going for their double doubles. Sooo, let's start a contest that means you need to buy a lot of our products because you might just win another one of the things you decided to stop consuming for 40 days :rotfl2:
Do you know this for a fact? The reason I ask is because my DD has been telling that story for a couple of years and she is BIG into the conspiracy theories. Also, where we live has been TDL headquarters for several decades and everyone here knows a few people that work there. I have not heard that story from any of those people but there are a few things they are forbidden to tell.

Do you know this for a fact? The reason I ask is because my DD has been telling that story for a couple of years and she is BIG into the conspiracy theories. Also, where we live has been TDL headquarters for several decades and everyone here knows a few people that work there. I have not heard that story from any of those people but there are a few things they are forbidden to tell.

Since I can't find a concrete answer to your question I've deleted my post ... I don't like to be sharing things I can't provide supporting documentation to back up my information. I was just sharing what my hubby has often said and he also refuses to share information he can't support. I asked him and we both spent time with Google without finding a direct answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter