Hotels $60 under freeshuttle/free breakfast Disney spring area??

Myranda232

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there are any hotels out there that are $60 and under in the Disney spring area with a free shuttle to the park free breakfast it probably isn't but just searching drop any names of hotels on the Disney Spring areas that you believe are a good deal with free breakfast free shuttle no resort fee thanks
Travel dates October 5th Thru the 13th

You're almost certainly out of luck for a property fitting your specific criteria in the Disney Springs area. You would more than likely have to be looking at hotels in Kissimmee for that price, and it will be iffy if any of those offer complimentary shuttles to the park.

Clarion Inn & Suites at International Drive has rooms for $66/night for your dates. Check them out, they're a WDW Good Neighbor Hotel.

We have gotten the Extended Stay America on Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista a couple of times on Hotwire & Priceline for less than $60 a night. Limited free shuttle, continental breakfast, nice kitchens in units. Although it's not right in Disney Springs, it is VERY close!

Edited to add: I just checked your dates, & it is listed at $62 a night.

Just wondering if there are any hotels out there that are $60 and under in the Disney spring area with a free shuttle to the park free breakfast it probably isn't but just searching drop any names of hotels on the Disney Spring areas that you believe are a good deal with free breakfast free shuttle no resort fee thanks
Travel dates October 5th Thru the 13th

Look into the Clarion Suites in the Maingate area and Park Inn by Radison. They may not have shuttles but they are fairly close and you could always just take Uber. It is quite affordable. I used lots of travel discount sites and search by location to find good deals. Overall I have had pretty good luck. I don't know if I am allowed to list the specific travel sites here so I wont. : ) I just read all the reviews on the travel site and online in general, look at photos posted by guests (not just ones posted by the hotel) and look at the satellite view on Google maps to get a feel for the hotel. I want to stay in the nicest place possible (LOL)...some places for $60 are NOT good and some are a steal...the trick is to find the steal! LOL

Priceline shows nothing in Disney Springs with free breakfast
Looking in the Celebration area, or maingate West shows more
Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake shows $52/night free breakfast, free parking, resort fee is only $5/night
There are free shuttles but limited. Only a 10 minute drive to Animal Kingdom though so Uber's should be reasonable

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!