Hotels Near Orlando Convention Center

DreaGirl

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I will be traveling to Orlando in June for a volleyball tournament. I am starting to look for a room for us, but I'm feeling overwhelmed.

We would like to be able to walk back and forth, but I was hoping to spend less than $150 a night. It will just be the two of us, so safety is also important.

Not sure on Hotels, but Vista Cay condos are right next door and they are moderately priced depending on the rooms. They are all over VRBO.

Check out avanti resort on international drive. I’ve stayed there a couple of times. The rooms are very basic (outdoor entrances like a motel), but it’s clean, staff is friendly, nice pool, Starbucks in the lobby and is really well located. It’s a mile from the conference center and the walk is safe and easy.

Stayed last May at Homewood Suites, I drove to parks, two with me walked back and forth to Convention Center to the farthest building. There are several hotels right together in that block that all tend to be more reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!